Anybody looking forward to All-Star Weekend this year?

First year in a while when I can't wait for All-Star Saturday night events.

I've never been a big fan of the ASG it self, but the dunk contest should be
pimp.gif

I'm going with Blake for MVP in the ASG though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(Btw, is he going to play in the rookie vs soph game also?)

Anybody going to the game? Or throwing parties down in L.A. area?

First year in a while when I can't wait for All-Star Saturday night events.

I've never been a big fan of the ASG it self, but the dunk contest should be
pimp.gif

I'm going with Blake for MVP in the ASG though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(Btw, is he going to play in the rookie vs soph game also?)

Anybody going to the game? Or throwing parties down in L.A. area?

I'm just really interested in what Dorell Wright is going to do in the 3pt Shootout and see Steph Curry in the Skills Challenge and Rookie/Sophomore Game.

I'm just really interested in what Dorell Wright is going to do in the 3pt Shootout and see Steph Curry in the Skills Challenge and Rookie/Sophomore Game.

I am ready to get a good laugh from McGee in the dunk contest. Maybe he'll try to dunk from half court or something

I am ready to get a good laugh from McGee in the dunk contest. Maybe he'll try to dunk from half court or something

i still enjoy ASW, always right before my birthday so it reminds me of growing up
plus chuck always has something funny to say
laugh.gif

i still enjoy ASW, always right before my birthday so it reminds me of growing up
plus chuck always has something funny to say
laugh.gif

I always check out all-star weekend, or at least most of it. I don't look forward to it as much as I used to when I was younger, but it still always has some entertaining moments. I'm probably more exited about this year than usual because I'm a Clipper fan and Griffin is going to be a big part of the weekend. Someone asked above if he's still going to be in the rookie game -- yes. He'll be in the rookie game on Friday, dunk contest on Saturday and ASG on Sunday. Not much of a "break" for him.

I always check out all-star weekend, or at least most of it. I don't look forward to it as much as I used to when I was younger, but it still always has some entertaining moments. I'm probably more exited about this year than usual because I'm a Clipper fan and Griffin is going to be a big part of the weekend. Someone asked above if he's still going to be in the rookie game -- yes. He'll be in the rookie game on Friday, dunk contest on Saturday and ASG on Sunday. Not much of a "break" for him.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

young legs (no romo)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

young legs (no romo)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom