Anybody on NT have converstations with their barbers??

Just came from the barber, I realize i never really speak with him unless he joking about how much facial hair i got for a teen
laugh.gif
. But i don't really talk with him like that because him and the others inthe shop speak in creole.

anybody talk with their barbers on some dateline type stuff? or you just get ya cut and keep it movin??

When I used to hit the barber everyone would be talking to each other...It would be a #%!#$ because I get animated when I talk and want to move my head around
laugh.gif

Me and my barber are cool peoples. You said you're a teen? I don't know, I didn't really talk to my barber much when I was a youngster, what does agrown *!* man really have to talk to a young teen about? I didn't really get cool with the people at my shop till I was around 18.

I havent seen my barber in a bit, but i always would. hes a friend. Matter of fact, i should probably give him a call and see how hes doing

i've been to three over the past 4 years.. 9th grade, when I went it was so much fun with two of them.. close to the school
we used to be like oh 'name here' is getting a hair cut lets go and we'd all fk around.. with the barber
now i go to one in a different neighborhood an italian shop, it's more of a conversation..

back in the day when I was rocking low cuts *dreads now* ..yes/ dude was comedy

-bdis-

Yea my barber's been cutting my hair for like 12 years. Used to burn one with him after every cut, but haven't done it in a while.

Nah.
I'm not trying to get my lining $@%!$+-up.

[Barber]Relax your forehead[Barber]

Honestly, it depends on how much hair I have.

If I have a fro thats coming off, yeah, cuz I got a LOT of hair that has to come off and I can speak without lil hairs flying in my mouth. The hair rolls offlike carpet.

If I'm going for a line up, not so much, because dude has his hands on my forehead the whole time and its uncomfrotable trying to talk while this is goingon.

If I'm goin for a regular fade, yes, but only when he's workin on the back/sides.

Now, I hold convos on the regular before my turn. Thats a given...

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Nah.
I'm not trying to get my lining $@%!$+-up.

[Barber]Relax your forehead[Barber]
Mine isnt easily distracted so i dont have have to worry about that.

But mine cool peoples tho

When i used to get my cut from a shop in Queens yeah I had ill convos with my Barber he was cool people but once I moved to Florida the barber I go to is onsome silent Bob steez

Yeah, always something different to talk about. The barbershop is like a talk show, only real and uncensored.

my barber is my homeboy since we were in school suspension , like 6th grade.

we talk about everything, i always come thru with 2 brews, one for me one for him.

Yeah me and my barber be having mad conversations on that NOTHINGBEFORE tip
roll.gif

there is another barber he gives
eek.gif
cuts but I can't let him cut me because

dude gives you line ups with straight razors + he is funny as hell = you bust out laughing and end up leaking

Back
Top Bottom