Anybody out there that doesn't have their attention focused on women?

anybody out there that just isnt focused on smashing through 100 women, and are only focused on bettering themselves?

whether its with school, working out, their health, financially, etc?

are women completely on the back burner for you right now?

it's crazy cus thats when females draw to you the most, when your focus is completely somewhere else and not on them....but when you're out here hunting, you get brushed off left and right.
ohwell.gif

anybody out there that just isnt focused on smashing through 100 women, and are only focused on bettering themselves?

it's crazy cus thats when females draw to you the most, when your focus is completely somewhere else and not on them....but when you're out here hunting, you get brushed off left and right.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

ohwell.gif
aren't you the one living at home driving like an M5?

ohwell.gif
aren't you the one living at home driving like an M5?

i'd say it's not my primary focus. i'm more focused on my own life and fulfilling my personal goals.

i'd say it's not my primary focus. i'm more focused on my own life and fulfilling my personal goals.

i don't focus on women just the box. it just so happens they're the conduit to my destination

i don't focus on women just the box. it just so happens they're the conduit to my destination

Originally Posted by do work son

pretty much, i get it in when need be, but i dont ever go out looking for girls or anything like that

Originally Posted by do work son

pretty much, i get it in when need be, but i dont ever go out looking for girls or anything like that

My first semester in college, my main priority was girls, ended up with a 3.0 GPA, didn't hit the gym up that much, and never got enough sleep.

My second semester, I didn't pay them no mind, Hit the gym up 5/7 days of the week, bumped my GPA up to 3.4, and got plenty of sleep

In a nutshell...

Spoiler [+]
#$%^ Women. Literally and metaphorically

ohwell.gif
True story, I guess thats all part of the game though.

ohwell.gif
True story, I guess thats all part of the game though.

My first semester in college, my main priority was girls, ended up with a 3.0 GPA, didn't hit the gym up that much, and never got enough sleep.

My second semester, I didn't pay them no mind, Hit the gym up 5/7 days of the week, bumped my GPA up to 3.4, and got plenty of sleep

In a nutshell...

Spoiler [+]
#$%^ Women. Literally and metaphorically

Let's get something straight right off the bat...it's not that we are not focusing on women...it's either we don't want to deal with them and their drama at the expense of no-buns, we're too picky at the moment, or you basically aren't attracting the type of women you want to be with.

For myself...while I do keep a keen eye when I go out...I just can't deal with the b.s. they bring right now. Nor do I have the right mentality to be in a relationship right now. Right now as far as i'm concerned as long as I notice a couple looks here and there i'm fine. I realize that sooner rather than later i'm probably gonna be in a relationship...so right now i'm chillin out doing the things I want to do/need to do for myself.

Worse thing is passing up buns right now so that I don't get caught up. It sounds ridiculous probably, but right now i'm happier in lone wolf status. I have a friend that I graduated with recently and she's got the personality and mindset that I immediately cliqued with but she's leaving end of july to NC for grad school. I think +!+% is gonna pop off between us and then we're gonna have to part ways. sucks.

Let's get something straight right off the bat...it's not that we are not focusing on women...it's either we don't want to deal with them and their drama at the expense of no-buns, we're too picky at the moment, or you basically aren't attracting the type of women you want to be with.

For myself...while I do keep a keen eye when I go out...I just can't deal with the b.s. they bring right now. Nor do I have the right mentality to be in a relationship right now. Right now as far as i'm concerned as long as I notice a couple looks here and there i'm fine. I realize that sooner rather than later i'm probably gonna be in a relationship...so right now i'm chillin out doing the things I want to do/need to do for myself.

Worse thing is passing up buns right now so that I don't get caught up. It sounds ridiculous probably, but right now i'm happier in lone wolf status. I have a friend that I graduated with recently and she's got the personality and mindset that I immediately cliqued with but she's leaving end of july to NC for grad school. I think +!+% is gonna pop off between us and then we're gonna have to part ways. sucks.

cant even say last time I tried to seriously get at a girl.
I flirt but nothn serious; I always been about my life, females are just an extra in my life(have been for yrs)

cant even say last time I tried to seriously get at a girl.
I flirt but nothn serious; I always been about my life, females are just an extra in my life(have been for yrs)

*raises hand*
The second part of what Grim said pretty much applies to me.

*raises hand*
The second part of what Grim said pretty much applies to me.

Back
Top Bottom