Anybody taking shots this year?

These pharm companies and anybody with access to a blog expect people to just believe them.
laugh.gif
What's funny is that I'll actually provide sources and evidence for my claims.

Whereas people like yourself will deny the evidence and provide no counter-evidence to support your claims.

And we're supposed to....believe you?
Believe me about what fool? I'm not out here making claims like you and those bloggers.
laugh.gif

My personal belief is that not all the "sources" and "evidence" bloggers and "science journalist" compile is trust worthy. So it's pretty meaningless to me.
What's your evidence that they're not trustworthy?

I don't care about your personal beliefs.  I care about the facts.  If you have no facts, I don't see why I (or anyone else) should take your "beliefs" seriously.

These pharm companies and anybody with access to a blog expect people to just believe them. :lol:
What's funny is that I'll actually provide sources and evidence for my claims.

Whereas people like yourself will deny the evidence and provide no counter-evidence to support your claims.

And we're supposed to....believe you?

Believe me about what fool? I'm not out here making claims like you and those bloggers. :lol:

My personal belief is that not all the "sources" and "evidence" bloggers and "science journalist" compile is trust worthy. So it's pretty meaningless to me.
What's your evidence that they're not trustworthy?

I don't care about your personal beliefs.  I care about the facts.  If you have no facts, I don't see why I (or anyone else) should take your "beliefs" seriously.

When it comes to big business, particularly pharmaceuticals, facts are rarely ever facts, and you know that.

In for conspiracy theorists.

Honestly, I don't think you have to get a flu vaccine unless you're very young, very old or immune compromised. That being said anti-vaccine people are the worst kind of stupid.
Let's not get carried away. These vaccines exist first and foremost to make the companies money. Your health is always secondary to their bottom-lines.

I feel you there, but Idk, I just don't trust these companies at the end of the day. They care about the money, not necessarily helping people. Look at Gilead, Sovaldi cures you, but it basically bankrupts you in the process.

Bruh I've had the flu and bounced back with just Nyquil and rest

Kinda a reach to compare it to Polio.

Bruh I've had the flu and bounced back with just Nyquil and rest

Kinda a reach to compare it to Polio.

Like I said, if you're young and healthy you'll probably bounce back from the flu. If you have a chronic illness eg. HIV, renal disease that weakens your immune system  the flu can kill you....this is why healthcare workers are required to get a flu shot. Not to protect themselves but to protect their patients.

It isn't a reach, why is a flu shot demonized and not the polio vaccine when historically the flu has killed a lot of people. You don't have an answer for that.

You only get the Polio vaccine 4 times within the first 6 years of life.

They want you to get the Flu vaccine every year.

First of all, I never said any vaccine is poision. :lol:

Secondly, the fact that Im still here, Polio free, 26 years later.

I'd rather get the flu than get a flu shot.

Most I ever get is a 24-hour thing. Nothing a few cloves of raw garlic can't knock out.

Take probiotics year-round, sleep well, eat healthy, get some fresh air.... your immune system will be like Superman's. I'm not against flu shots but what's the point if you ain't living right to begin with? I see people getting these shots meanwhile they eat like crap, they don't exercise, they are fueled by coffee, their vibes are negative.... who are you fooling bro/sis?

I feel you there, but Idk, I just don't trust these companies at the end of the day. They care about the money, not necessarily helping people. Look at Gilead, Sovaldi cures you, but it basically bankrupts you in the process.
View media item 1230968

Small pox

It's ironic that the life expectancy today is longer than its been in the past but people choose not to trust modern medicine. I would NOT want to live in the 1920s.

View media item 1230970

Polio

View media item 1230971

Tetanus

Complaining about medicine and vaccines is a first world privilege.

1. Nobody's complaining. Actually you're the only one's who's complained, you know about others putting your future children at risk for not getting flu vaccines.

2. Not trusting big pharm companies isn't the same as not trusting modern medicine.

Never had one, never going to get one. I never get sick. It's all a mindset.

These pharm companies and anybody with access to a blog expect people to just believe them. :lol:

I'm the only one who complained? Big pharma is killing us, meanwhile kids in Africa are dying daily from diseases we take for granted. I feel the same way about that "GMO" conspiracy, it's first world problems. We complain about having too much to eat.

:lol: That's not a complaint its an observation I happen to find hilarious. And once again your completely making **** up just to argue. Nobody said big pharm companies are outright killing people.

Last edited:
:lol: That's not a complaint its an observation I happen to find hilarious. And once again your completely making **** up just to argue. Nobody said big pharm companies are outright killing people.

that's a complaint, you are complaining about  the privilege of not being diseased. We live in a time and a country were people do not die from things like syphilis. There are several people in this thread who have implied that flu vaccine is a conspiracy. If you look back in history the flu has killed a lot of people. You are not different from idiots in Liberia who think you only die from ebola because of treatment and quarantine.

What the **** are you talkin about! I'm complaining about the privilege of not being diseased? What? :rofl:

My whole thing is, why do these companies have quotas? Why do these drugs cost so much money? It's off-putting knowing the main driving factor behind this stuff is to pad the bottom-lines of pharmaceutical companies. They don't care about us being healthy. If they did, nicotine wouldn't be legal.

Back
Top Bottom