Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

I rewatch this so many times. I wanna see the hidden adventures of Rick, bird person, squanchy and that traitorous gear face.

I don't know if I can pick a favorite episode..

So many great ones, ill go top 5: anatomy park, meeseeks and destroy, something ricked this way comes, a rickle in time AND auto erotic assimilation

Total rickall is up there too.. also look who's purging now

So many great ones, ill go top 5: anatomy park, meeseeks and destroy, something ricked this way comes, a rickle in time AND auto erotic assimilation

That one may be my favorite next to season three's first episode

Look Who's Purging Now
Rixty Minutes
M. Night Shaym-Aliens
Total Rickall
Interdimensional Cable 2

meeseeks and destroy is the one
when they try to take shots off mortys dad swing
but all the meeseeks get heated at him and want to kill him right???
:lol: :lol:

am i the only one who kinda got turned off regular show once they went into space
:smh:
killed a perfect show

You tombout when they had to go find the Regular Show DVD box set and ended up flying with the show logo in the background? :lol: stuff like that is why I love it, it's extra meta

The short that RS is based on is about an acid trip so that should tell you a lot.

I don't know lol my son showed me that and I thought it was probably one of the strangest things I've ever seen :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom