anybodys fire red 3's not cracked?

My pair just started to crack, but it don't bother me. Ill just repaint them. I think the quality of the shoe is good its just the quality of the paint that sucks.

funny thing is only the shoes i wore when i was stationed in nevada have cracked.(releases 05-06) as some others prior and after are still good to go.

funny thing is only the shoes i wore when i was stationed in nevada have cracked.(releases 05-06) as some others prior and after are still good to go.

I unDSed mine a couple weeks ago, no cracks after wearing mine at all. 
pimp.gif

i wore mine like 3 times n mine are cracked on the white but definately not as bad as other dudes. i think the white paint is the worst cuz the darker the paint te less it cracks.

i wore mine like 3 times n mine are cracked on the white but definately not as bad as other dudes. i think the white paint is the worst cuz the darker the paint te less it cracks.

Phew, good thing the White/Cement IIIs have much better paint build, apparently. I really hate how the IIIs from 08/09 have bad paint quality.

Phew, good thing the White/Cement IIIs have much better paint build, apparently. I really hate how the IIIs from 08/09 have bad paint quality.

mine have not... but I have only wore mine about 5 times. I think they are really under rated III. I always see DS Fire reds going for around 150 shipped which blows my mind

but my black cats on the other hand are cracked like non other

mine have not... but I have only wore mine about 5 times. I think they are really under rated III. I always see DS Fire reds going for around 150 shipped which blows my mind

but my black cats on the other hand are cracked like non other

Mine cracked after 2-3 wears. It's also the white part like the thebeast23's pic above. Didn't even know it til recently after closer inspection.

Mine cracked after 2-3 wears. It's also the white part like the thebeast23's pic above. Didn't even know it til recently after closer inspection.

never owned a pair but everyone I know who does, they are cracking. My CDP III and original white cement spizikes are cracking bad, and cleaning them just makes it worse because the moisture gets in the cracking and makes them crack more.

never owned a pair but everyone I know who does, they are cracking. My CDP III and original white cement spizikes are cracking bad, and cleaning them just makes it worse because the moisture gets in the cracking and makes them crack more.

You fools clownin with these, " My shoe look worn because I wear them" topics.

A little advice, don't beat them up, stand normal, the foam more than likely crease when more weight is put on one side of the shoe, example when driving. Most of the time its all unavoidable, so just relax because they are only shoes.

You fools clownin with these, " My shoe look worn because I wear them" topics.

A little advice, don't beat them up, stand normal, the foam more than likely crease when more weight is put on one side of the shoe, example when driving. Most of the time its all unavoidable, so just relax because they are only shoes.

Originally Posted by magc840

I noticed this too with mines

Originally Posted by magc840

I noticed this too with mines

Back
Top Bottom