Anyone a fan of "Naked and Afraid" on Discovery?

Nahh the one where the guy killed the eel and the chick got mad at him

Like ***** we gonna die unless i kill something. Like animals don't kill for food in nature

He was also the clown that lied about his outdoor skills. Son almost quit the first day because of his sunburns while she was out there making underwear, bras, hats, fans and other things out of leaves and branches. This fool also took a duece mcgoose near their camp and didn't cover it up.

Samantha's partner was dumb for eating the mushrooms but his positive attitude kept them going. This show really highlights how important teamwork is. I still remember the episode with the hot Australian lady and the Super outdoors guy in Louisiana. Her positive attitude helped him keep going. She needed his survival skills and he needed her encouragement.

Yeah it's good to have a partner there with a good attitude. If you start to break down mentally and feel defeated you need some encouragement. Would be a big plus if the woman saying it looked nice naked.

you guys watching the season specials too?  cassia got a fatty....

fr tho this stuff looks tougher than a mug

love this show. I always wonder if they give them protein bars on the side or anything, some episodes i've seen the people barely eat anything, and one where a couple went like 8-10 days before catching a snake.

I'd take a fire starter for sure, thats the difference between surviving and not out there

And does anyone else think most of the girls look better after acouple days in, something about them dirty with nappy hair is hot

Last edited:
Nahh the one where the guy killed the eel and the chick got mad at him

Like ***** we gonna die unless i kill something. Like animals don't kill for food in nature

He was also the clown that lied about his outdoor skills. Son almost quit the first day because of his sunburns while she was out there making underwear, bras, hats, fans and other things out of leaves and branches. This fool also took a duece mcgoose near their camp and didn't cover it up.
I remember that guy. He was boasting about how he was a marine etc and how he could handle it. I guess he forgot the fact that he was a pasty white guy who burns super easily.

How bout' that redneck who left shortie with a massive mass cause he got tobacco withdrawals? A1 butter face chick

Can we get an update on where her mass is at?

Last edited:
Since they can only bring one thing I think a knife is more important than some insect repellent. I remember one dude took scuba goggles but couldn't eem use em :rofl: ol girl had to make the nets to catch crabs and set them cause he couldn't lol..

I remember that guy. He was boasting about how he was a marine etc and how he could handle it. I guess he forgot the fact that he was a pasty white guy who burns super easily.

I laughed when he finally came clean about his lack of skills.

Damn I need a episode list of the chicks with @ss so I know which to watch.

Not srs......(Unless you gon do it....)

Since they can only bring one thing I think a knife is more important than some insect repellent. I remember one dude took scuba goggles but couldn't eem use em :rofl: ol girl had to make the nets to catch crabs and set them cause he couldn't lol..

He was useless. He whined about trying to get the fire started for most of the time they were there.

That Marine episode was my favorite.

Son had the montage & all, touting his survival skill...then dude got taken down by UV rays.

Son looked like Superman after meeting kryptonite or Captain Planet after getting hit by a styrofoam cup.

That Marine episode was my favorite.
Son had the montage & all, touting his survival skill...then dude got taken down by UV rays.
Son looked like Superman after meeting kryptonite or Captain Planet after getting hit by a styrofoam cup.

:rofl: :rofl:

That one ep in Cambodia with the chick who becomes upset easily :smh:

Carrie why did you leave ?

i was upset

So you wandered two miles into the jungle?

Season 3 episode 5 in nicaragua...ol girl wanted the D....i bet they smashed..had to have....probably said.."just the tip...its not cheating if its just the tip"

Just watched the pilot episode, pretty cool show. Did these people really go twenty one days with just one snake and a turtle to eat? I struggle missing a meal lol.

I laughed when he finally came clean about his lack of skills.

Maybe he wanted to die on the show. This is like the one show where you don't want to lie about your abilities.

SEASON 3 EPISODE 8.....we got a black guy in this...not sure if he a martin baker type but so far im hype...brap brap brap brap brap brap brap brap brap brap brap PUUUULLLL UUUP

EDIT: DIS N SAID HE A NINJA AND HE GOT NINJA-NUITY (AS IN INGENUITY) ....BLACK NERDS WE OUTCHA...

Last edited:
Yo, this blonde girl is cute but a jerk. That Brasilian beach they're on is gorgeous.

i love it, i like any kind of survival shows really

yo, this one episode last season i think pissed me off so bad.  They went like 10 days without food and the lady finally catches a snake
the guy is cooking it and she tells him to take it off the fire because it's done. He says it needs to go more and leaves it on burns it ruining the meat
they catch another snake a few days later and this fool overcooks it again...  >:   Those 2 were the worst...
I saw that one.. dude thought it was all good telling her the snake wasn't done, over cooked it, then she said it tasted like chalk. He cooked all the nutrients out of the snake...
The 2nd snake they tried to smoke it, taking turns watching the fire and he catches the whole thing on fire and they had to throw dirt on the snake :lol:.. at least they ate the eggs..

There was this one episode where there wasa black guy that was in the Marines and studied being a ninja... dude built a fortress to sleep in :lol:... his partner drank the first site of water, he didn't touch it cuz he couldn't find the source of where it came from.. she got sick :lol:

They cut chunks of this woman's hair for nothing. Hippy looking dude is frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom