Anyone Buy Thier own Xmas gifts or Treat them selves ???

I bout myself an Altima last Sunday, my first car
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Well I get christmas gifts from usually the same 3 people every year other than maybe a friend or my brother getting me something small or a joke gift. My mom gets me timbs (usually feild boots) every year for probably close to the last decade. And my only living grandma sends me a check for $250. And pops will cut a check anywhere from $500-1,000 and usually writes something OD depressing in the card like "spend this on something that will make you happy" or some horse %@@* like that.

I tell myself I'm buying myself Christmas gifts, usually not even with the guap I get as gifts, as I usually order them well before to arrive before Christmas so I have something to open, but honestly #%%$ Christmas. %@@* is depressing.

Man I feel you. Once i started working in retail, which was like 4 years ago. Christmas has never been the same to me. It's a month that just goes by toofast, and i can't even enjoy it because i'm working so much.

But anyway the only thing i think i'm going to treat myself to are some black and white aunthentics. And paying of my credit card bill.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Well I get christmas gifts from usually the same 3 people every year other than maybe a friend or my brother getting me something small or a joke gift. My mom gets me timbs (usually feild boots) every year for probably close to the last decade. And my only living grandma sends me a check for $250. And pops will cut a check anywhere from $500-1,000 and usually writes something OD depressing in the card like "spend this on something that will make you happy" or some horse %@@* like that.

I tell myself I'm buying myself Christmas gifts, usually not even with the guap I get as gifts, as I usually order them well before to arrive before Christmas so I have something to open, but honestly #%%$ Christmas. %@@* is depressing.

Man I feel you. Once i started working in retail, which was like 4 years ago. Christmas has never been the same to me. It's a month that just goes by too fast, and i can't even enjoy it because i'm working so much.

But anyway the only thing i think i'm going to treat myself to are some black and white aunthentics. And paying of my credit card bill.
laugh.gif
What? Do you feel sympathy because dude is getting possibly a thousand dollars for christmas?
roll.gif

got myself a couple rich yung shirts and a crew followed up with a psp
pimp.gif
. Got the fam some nice gifts as well too though don't get me wrong.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Man I feel you. Once i started working in retail, which was like 4 years ago. Christmas has never been the same to me. It's a month that just goes by too fast, and i can't even enjoy it because i'm working so much.

laugh.gif
What? Do you feel sympathy because dude is getting possibly a thousand dollars for christmas?
roll.gif

Sympathy and empathy are different. take it easy.

Those Black and White dunk SBs will be mine....after I get my Christmas money.
laugh.gif
Being unemployed FTL.
tired.gif

just treating myself to clothes I guess. But I'm gonna get people presents before I get anything for myself.

Hell yeah, bout to order "The Wire" the complete series off of deepdiscount.com and buy a 15' digital picture frame from brookstone tomorrow. Iusually like taking care of the bigger ticketed items because I feel guilty asking family to buy higher priced items.

Haven't really splurged on myself in a minute. I've been slanging some of my shoes to buy new snowboard gear and other pairs of shoes that I wanted. I kind of want to say $*#+ it and buy the Retirement Pack (XI/XII), but I couldn't get it for under retail,
eyes.gif
. I haven't paid retail for shoes in more than 5 years, I'm not startingnow. I will pass, maybe buy a pack of Swoosh to sell to the youngin's. I wish I could let myself splurge and drop $335 on the pack, but common sensetells me that is way too damn much for the pack.

Probably go to NTLA tomorrow and scoop up some clearance AF1's.

The last 3 Christmases I've bought myself sumthing

Last year it was D&G shades
2 years ago was Xbox 360

This year it's gonna be 11/12 CDP
pimp.gif

I just bought some stuff for myself on Karmaloop.

A few shirts, couple fitteds, a hoody, and a pair of jeans.

Back
Top Bottom