Anyone catch the news about 2 new foam one releases?

O k... So I do my usual search with a Nike Special Orders rep to track down some more Foamposite Ones and the kind gentleman helping me proceeds to drop this nice little gem:

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE:
314996-031
(BLACK / ARMY OLIVE - WHITE)
FALL 2008

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE:
314996-051
(BLACK / VARSITY PURPLE)
SPRING 2009

Now before I proceed to do this...

0e247f215c5d.gif

Can somone PLEASE confirm this? Pictures will be highly appreciated!!!
--------------------------------------------

They were confirmed, blk/army in the fall (august) 08', and Purple in January 09'

posted by sherlock foams

[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th] [th=""]Comment[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
SHERLOCK FOAMS[/td] [td] [h3]2 MORE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO COLORWAYS??? (CONFIRMATION NEEDED, NO PICS!)[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

06/02/08 8:17 PM
[/td] [td]
Tags : None

O k... So I do my usual search with a Nike Special Orders rep to track down some more Foamposite Ones and the kind gentleman helping me proceeds to drop this nice little gem:

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE:
314996-031
(BLACK / ARMY OLIVE - WHITE)
FALL 2008

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE:
314996-051
(BLACK / VARSITY PURPLE)
SPRING 2009

Now before I proceed to do this...

0e247f215c5d.gif

Can somone PLEASE confirm this? Pictures will be highly appreciated!!!
--------------------------------------------

They were confirmed, blk/army in the fall (august) 08', and Purple in January 09'

[/td] [/tr][/table]

The blk/army/white colorway has me skeptical as well..but i will have to see before any further judgement.

I believe rudolph and rockdeep explained in a thread around the time that the solid color sole foamz came out (red/salmon and neon grn) that nike WOULDNT makethe mistake of having anymore solid colored sole foam ones out, so as of now the blk.purple sounds somewhat promising. Still waiting on a "Pearl"retro if it were to ever happen

Back
Top Bottom