Anyone check out Twisted Metal (TV Series) on Peacock???

D

Deleted member 248173

IMG_7804.jpeg

I knocked it out in a couple days. 10 episodes, 30 min each.

Loved this game as a kid so I had to watch. Some of it was funny, some was corny. The cast was okay for what it was. Will probably watch season 2 to see the tournament. Might buy the games on PSN now.

Honestly this was way better than I expected. Had low expectations and have to throw video game knowledge out the window, but I am semi hyped for season 2

Man, I watched about half of episode 1…..

This dude Mackie, don’t eeem get me started :smh: :lol:
I do not like Anthony Mackie…at all, but once you get past that first 20 minutes, it aint bad. They did Sweet Tooth right tho. He’s not a bad guy, he’s not a good guy…he’s Sweet Tooth.

The first season is a prequel. If we get a second season, its going to be the game to the T.

On epidode 6.......
I like it as a show.

But since it seems like a prequel it makes me feel like it was originally suppose to be something else first then they tagged TM on it and added an Avenger (Mackie) to get it made.

I call it "Cloverfieldization"

I wanna use the Granny Sutra on Quiet too.

^ that sentence makes no sense unless u seen the show :lol:

Saw the preview but didn’t think it would be worth the time. Anthony Mackie is an unserious actor it seems.

“I’M TUPAC!”

Dude probably the cheapest option for movie studios. Son don’t even need to read scripts. He ain’t turning NO role down

Simple script, just enough action, throw him in there, serviceable movie or show. He was decent in altered carbon though.

I think Anthony Mackie needs to go back to playing a villain. When tries to play happy-go-lucky it just comes of as corny.

I’ll watch it. Loved the game series. Would love to see my guys dark side, warthog, Axel and Mr Grimm. TM Black was so dark when it came out. Gave me chills :lol:

Also not a fan of machine too. Can’t take him serious and is just not a funny dude.

Back
Top Bottom