Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Was able to make it to the afternoon restock. No 49.99 hoops premium at this store and none at the morning store according to my vendor. I split between four peeps and got a Herbert out of the gravity. Also found Tua in the gravity box but gave that to one of the guys in line
799768E9-4F76-40EF-88B8-66CE520C71B3.jpeg
4297A810-7B8E-44CC-A589-980CABFFBD86.jpeg

Retail football prizm has always been tough for me in the past with their crappy autos and points.
I’m cool with opening up anymore mega boxes of prizm football. I’ll open the blasters and cello tho. Hoops has been great to me. I rather open up hoops than prizm football at this point
Even with baseball megas I feel like those are a cash grab.

Was able to make it to the afternoon restock. No 49.99 hoops premium at this store and none at the morning store according to my vendor. I split between four peeps and got a Herbert out of the gravity. Also found Tua in the gravity box but gave that to one of the guys in line
799768E9-4F76-40EF-88B8-66CE520C71B3.jpeg
4297A810-7B8E-44CC-A589-980CABFFBD86.jpeg
Great haul!!!

Mind if I ask what’s your schedule on when you go? Just curious. I just wanna score lol

purple sneaks purple sneaks I hit restocks all over Norcal. It just depends on the location. I've been doing this since 2010 and I pretty much know all the vendors lol. There is a new Asian vendor in Stockton area but give me a little more time and I'm sure I can get his schedule too. There are vendors in norcal that will backdoor or keep for themselves. Like the female vendor that restocks in Dublin. B!%#h keeps everything for herself and sells it Craigslist and got exposed for it. She still does it and I don't blame her one bit lol.

A lot of you guys don't know this but there are Targets that will push the sports/pokemon stuff if you ask. Many Targets don't wait for the excel vendor to get there to restock but many will wait for the vendor. Just ask the employee to bring out a box. That's what I've been trying to tell you guy since the Spring that you don't need to wait for the vendor to be there to get cards. That's why I've been posting certain pics of dated excel boxes a few pages backs so you guys can ask them to bring out those specific boxes. Good luck man

purple sneaks purple sneaks I hit restocks all over Norcal. It just depends on the location. I've been doing this since 2010 and I pretty much know all the vendors lol. There is a new Asian vendor in Stockton area but give me a little more time and I'm sure I can get his schedule too. There are vendors in norcal that will backdoor or keep for themselves. Like the female vendor that restocks in Dublin. B!%#h keeps everything for herself and sells it Craigslist and got exposed for it. She still does it and I don't blame her one bit lol.

A lot of you guys don't know this but there are Targets that will push the sports/pokemon stuff if you ask. Many Targets don't wait for the excel vendor to get there to restock but many will wait for the vendor. Just ask the employee to bring out a box. That's what I've been trying to tell you guy since the Spring that you don't need to wait for the vendor to be there to get cards. That's why I've been posting certain pics of dated excel boxes a few pages backs so you guys can ask them to bring out those specific boxes. Good luck man

thanks For the info. I live across the country in Mass. only thing I got my hands on were those panini collegiate baseball I posted a page back. I just opened one and gave the rest away to my friends lol I hope there’s some luck my way just gotta keep checking

Yo I live in the bay and never have any luck at the Targets and Walmart’s. Take me under your wing. Would be down to spend a day with you to learn the ways.

Yo I live in the bay and never have any luck at the Targets and Walmart’s. Take me under your wing. Would be down to spend a day with you to learn the ways.
He's legit and super helpful too. He always tags me on restocks when I know I can't go because of work lmao.

A bit sad holding these in my hands, these were some of Kobe’s last autographs with Panini a week or two before his tragic passing.

Both were from Panini’s last redemptions for Kobe autographs. Still unreal that he’s
gone.

0EF253CA-8635-4FCC-AAA4-2B6214BA4530.jpeg

Damn did you pull those redemptions yourself? Super dope cards my g

mike awesome mike awesome is the retail king

Caught the stock guy stocking but he put a 2/per limit on things so only thing Ive been able to get in my countless # of attempts were 2 blasters.
Ended up gifting one to each of my sons and one of them pulled this:
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.36.31 PM.png

I guess these red retail prizms are tough to pull in football? idk but already helped my son flip it for $200

Think you could help some out of state NT fam with some of these retail finds? Will pay the shipping.....Please...lol

If anyone selling Prizm or Hoops, help me out (and anyone else lol) . Dry around here in Chicago Burbs. Meanwhile, same dudes getting massive hauls at targets in the city every week and trying to flip them.

I'll pay a little extra and shipping lol

At this point, any retail being found is being bought up by casuals, thinking they have some kind of value. What a time..

I actually stopped with sneakers around 2012 to go back to sports cards and now I have decided to stop collecting cards. I see the same things that drove me away from sneakers happening in sports cards and it just takes a lot of the fun out of it for me.

If anyone selling Prizm or Hoops, help me out (and anyone else lol) . Dry around here in Chicago Burbs. Meanwhile, same dudes getting massive hauls at targets in the city every week and trying to flip them.

I'll pay a little extra and shipping lol

Interested in nba Prizm draft picks?

mike awesome mike awesome holllllllyyyy ffffff

brooo my first score ever!!!!!!!!!

E3792F1A-F9C7-438D-B80C-C901D57DD433.jpeg

there were plenty more prizms. Dude took the other half of Megas and I told him to leave some for this next guy so he left a cello and he cleared the blasters
glad you were able to hit :pimp:

did you also score in the valentines day area? 2 boxes of Hoops cello should be in that area

I checked but there was nothing I might have missed it
Is the valentines area fully stocked of Valentine’s Day stuff? If not it might still be there. The small excel box has a v day sticker on it and comes with the Valentine’s Day stuff. Ask the stocker in the Valentine’s Day area if it’s back there or point to a that little card area and they will check if the store received it yet

501995F5-B49E-49BE-82BF-1153F996EF98.png

ESPN Daily podcast from yesterday goes into the history of the recent boom of card collecting, how pandemic lockdown made it explode, interviews with some known collectors.

Is the valentines area fully stocked of Valentine’s Day stuff? If not it might still be there. The small excel box has a v day sticker on it and comes with the Valentine’s Day stuff. Ask the stocker in the Valentine’s Day area if it’s back there or point to a that little card area and they will check if the store received it yet

501995F5-B49E-49BE-82BF-1153F996EF98.png
Valentine’s area wasn’t fully stocked. I wanna check but they close at 10pm EST. I can swing by early in the morning and check again.

Back
Top Bottom