Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

^ U got sealed boxes in there?

PXL_20201213_033238157.jpg

Junk wax era, yes.

Recent stuff is all ripped.

Open stuff goes in these.....
IMG_20200815_204112.jpg

Three guys take shifts at my local Walmart. Met one, he said they will not leave a single pack of anything... think they are paying the vendor though. The one time I caught him coming out from the back, he asked what I wanted and I said open the boxes. Then he started texting as he sees me taking some nba, nfl, Pokémon.. not even a minute later a white guy walks up asking the vendor what the ****!! Saying I was in the back waiting for you... crazy part is, I did not even take everything. Any westchester or Bronx guys wanna come together like the avengers and cook?

Three guys take shifts at my local Walmart. Met one, he said they will not leave a single pack of anything... think they are paying the vendor though. The one time I caught him coming out from the back, he asked what I wanted and I said open the boxes. Then he started texting as he sees me taking some nba, nfl, Pokémon.. not even a minute later a white guy walks up asking the vendor what the ****!! Saying I was in the back waiting for you... crazy part is, I did not even take everything. Any westchester or Bronx guys wanna come together like the avengers and cook?

Im down, I live in the city, we gotta do something

Im down, I live in the city, we gotta do something

yall cook for NT lol

1612058608683.jpeg
Ripped a game worn flannel patch Chris Young numbered out of 399 🔥

anyone know what kind of value I’m sitting on here? Debating if I should hold for a while.

Got a lil PSA package back finally on some cards I copped for the low off the bay raw damn near a year ago already

Nothing crazy at all but couple pics..

Bo I thought had a chance to grade high. First card I ever bought as a kid (different copy)
20210201_122828.jpg

20210201_122745.jpg

Got a couple these Mosaic 9s, lemme know if anybody wanna scoop one.
20210201_122816.jpg

20210201_122634.jpg

And this lil bitter sweet beauty
20210201_122759.jpg

Wish I had it before the past season played out lol..

What do you have available, the Ja Morant Mosaic rookies?

Its all available. Might pc the Bo since it's not worth a ton, but lemme know if you want anything my bro.

I usually move whatever I'm not keepin on the Blowout forums but def let you/NT get first dibs if yall want anything.

Ripped a game worn flannel patch Chris Young numbered out of 399 🔥

anyone know what kind of value I’m sitting on here? Debating if I should hold for a while.

He was my neighbor for several years. Super nice guy.

Sorry, I can't help you on the value.

Back
Top Bottom