Anyone else catch this episode? Vol. Manny Pac's Crib

U know damn well the producers staged his fridge.. no way in hell is that a normal Filipino fridge. I bet they didnt show his whips is because from what i seen, he has an "older" sl benzo, which isnt up to par for cribs standards.

U know damn well the producers staged his fridge.. no way in hell is that a normal Filipino fridge. I bet they didnt show his whips is because from what i seen, he has an "older" sl benzo, which isnt up to par for cribs standards.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yeah. Freezer seems on-point to me, though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yeah. Freezer seems on-point to me, though.
laugh.gif

I know Pac has either a Merc SL500 or SL55 AMG that he drives to Wildcard and Freddie got a CLS....

I know Pac has either a Merc SL500 or SL55 AMG that he drives to Wildcard and Freddie got a CLS....

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Manny it's "pork", not "pig" hahah
Pacman said, "of course, eggs." His mansion in the Philippines is much more impressive but that crib is nothing to sneeze at.

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Manny it's "pork", not "pig" hahah
Pacman said, "of course, eggs." His mansion in the Philippines is much more impressive but that crib is nothing to sneeze at.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?

laugh.gif
 I loled

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

PacMan is a chump. Fight of the century didn't occur bc of one vial of blood. Like comon. He'd prolly roll Mayweather out too. But he can be as humble as he wants to be. If he can't comprehend that a vial of blood won't affect his performance, he must be hiding something.
Did you type this response with one hand on Mayweather's sack?

laugh.gif
 I loled

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I wish there was a facepalm emoticon

508204acfb3fa5Facepalm.jpg

Awesome tree! Looks 3D and insane! OMG OMG!

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I wish there was a facepalm emoticon

508204acfb3fa5Facepalm.jpg

Awesome tree! Looks 3D and insane! OMG OMG!

I would rather see his house in the Philippines. Body guards everywhere .. much more land .. and I hear he has an armory.

I would rather see his house in the Philippines. Body guards everywhere .. much more land .. and I hear he has an armory.

Back
Top Bottom