Anyone else hate their job so much they are willing to just quit?

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

I was in your shoes at one point in my life. Luckily, I have a job no that is fulfilling as well as challenging.

Yep, an to op if the job is that bad eff it. I've done it before back in my younger days, but those weren't careers and now times are much harder

Is it that bad? Idk about yall but when I go into survival/money mode and nothing will stop me. Can't imagine ever quitting for this reason

I'm quitting tomorrow
If your current job is lowering your quality of life/overall happiness, you need to dead that 

It's not healthy

If you really wanna job you can get a connection and blow somebody away in an interview

If you want it, you just gotta take that @#+! 

I served food on campus and hated it pretty bad to the point where I stopped caring and and started coming in late all the time. Finally got the courage to just call in and let 'em know I'm calling it quits and ain't coming in anymore. Tried logging into the website today and it's gone for good. On the bright side, I can worry less about waking up for bs 6 am shifts on Fri/Sat, and also I'm already working another job which I will not take for granted.

mane they cut my hours for some new mofos that don't even know how to do +$!% mane I even do extra cleanin' than the rest of those lazy bastards and they still won't give me my hours *#%% wendy's

When i got my new job, i just stopped going to my old j ob. I gave them no notice or anything. I just stopped showing up. They tried to call me but i never picked up nor answered their calls lol.

I just hate working with my Uncle, who helped me get this job to begin with. (btw he's 52, never been married, and has no children). Every break I have he expects me to come visit his cubicle. AND when I choose to do something else he thinks I'm upset with him and tries to call me out. NOOO I just want a little of my time to myself!!! Ugh it's bad enough I live down the street from him so of course I agreed to have him pick me up everyday for work so that I may have a little more $$ from not splurging on gas. Mind you, he is a top notch, considerate Uncle, but he expects your soul in return for the favors he does for you. AND when I refuse to make small talk with him during the car rides he gets so butt hurt and assumes once again that I am upset.

Excuse my long vent I just wished I realized earlier that working with a fam member is a no bueno idea.
tired.gif

Come close...

My job is garbage but its easy. I was going to quit to just get out of the comfort zone but instead i decided to reduce my hours to part time.

So now i can get by but finding a new role is a necessity.

Not a day goes by without me wanting to quit. But I need to keep saving since I plan to move out soon.

I do try to plan stuff on weekends and go to the gym after work just to have something to look forward to. That really helps me get through the weekly grind. I'm also going to start applying for another company after I hit my 2 year mark with my current company.

I did. Worked at juvenile lock up for nearly two years. Worked a double shift EVERY Saturday. Also worked Sundays 3-11. Had no social life and missed way too much football. Days off weren't worth having off. Finally quit 2 months ago. Looking into better things. Saved enough money to pay the bills while looking.

i feel you...i got full benefits at my job and i need to get my wisdom teeth taken out so i have to wait all the way until August just for my consultation...
grin.gif

plus, i'm tryin to move to LA next year and there's a chance i can transfer...if i move, i definitely want to do something new, but i would be nice going out there with a job already...

i don't think imma make it til next year tho 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom