Anyone else have a revelation about women (or men)?

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

2m61w1h.jpg

roll.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Stop worshiping these #@++. There is always someone FINER out there.

• make her bring something other that sex to the table. That's the trump card females have over most males. When i like a girl i make an effort to "put my d--- in my pocket"
  • I usually meet women who say they're independent. That means they have their own. I treat them as such. Equal partnership...then it usually turns the total opposite
    grin.gif
  • A lotta women bore me. Hence I'm trying to get outta my comfort zone and expand my social circle.
more like this 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Uhhh...revelations?
Hmmm...if you're emotionless no dude can play you.
you're not emotionless, though.  nobody is

Uhh yea about that.
laugh.gif

I meant to say I am constantly keeping my emotions in check and I never SHOW anything. I rarely do get
emotional though...internally or externally

Do guys really want to meet a woman who is in *complete* control of her emotions though? Like who is unable to show anything?

Stay with the
indifferent.gif
or some glazed eyes. That means you can never be sure if that was a genuine compliment or anything. Words will be just words. Never know if she was looking at you or not.

All females are prostitutes.
Wives are the most expensive, with J.O's often costing the least.

I am completely happy being alone.. occasionally entertaining an AWG for a short period of time smashing or not.

Men are the new women.

no lie we had this convo at work at few weeks ago

dudes threatening to kill they self over BS

bug a boos

i was in work dying when one girl said her cousin's man tried to jump from the second fl. apt cuz she wanted to go to the fair with her fam...
roll.gif

i dont want a heartless dude but please control your self...chances are its never as serious as people make things out to be at the time...

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Do guys really want to meet a woman who is in *complete* control of her emotions though? Like who is unable to show anything?

Stay with the
indifferent.gif
or some glazed eyes. That means you can never be sure if that was a genuine compliment or anything. Words will be just words. Never know if she was looking at you or not.

Once you master the Art of MOB, figuring out women that your attracted to is quite easy.

Stay with the
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Men are the new women.

no lie we had this convo at work at few weeks ago

dudes threatening to kill they self over BS

bug a boos

i was in work dying when one girl said her cousin's man tried to jump from the second fl. apt cuz she wanted to go to the fair with her fam...
roll.gif

i dont want a heartless dude but please control your self...chances are its never as serious as people make things out to be at the time...

Sounds like dude has issues..

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Stay with the
indifferent.gif

Once you master the Art of MOB, figuring out women that your attracted to is quite easy.
explain the "art" though... 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My epiphany was that lying to women in order to sleep with them is not morally objectionable.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Applaud this man.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i've realized now more than ever that ({}) is the axis of the world. women have the capability of completely controlling men but they don't. the amount of respect a woman receives comes as a result of the respect she demands. i know so many girls who are always crying about how guys are all dogs and don't know how to treat a woman but more often than not, the woman complaining carries herself with little or no respect. you're out here with your chest and %!% out, giving dudes who scream "ayo, ma!" the time of day and then have the nerve to say guys don't know how to treat you. if women commanded the utmost respect, men would have no choice but to give them such because really, men do everything for a woman's attention.

x2

The most powerful person in the world is a woman in control of her emotions.

But what percentage can actually do this?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My epiphany was that lying to women in order to sleep with them is not morally objectionable. So what if I'm not a semi-famous record producer slash indie filmmaker? She'll still think she boned one and we both leave satisfied.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
QFT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

i've realized now more than ever that ({}) is the axis of the world. women have the capability of completely controlling men but they don't. the amount of respect a woman receives comes as a result of the respect she demands. i know so many girls who are always crying about how guys are all dogs and don't know how to treat a woman but more often than not, the woman complaining carries herself with little or no respect. you're out here with your chest and %!% out, giving dudes who scream "ayo, ma!" the time of day and then have the nerve to say guys don't know how to treat you. if women commanded the utmost respect, men would have no choice but to give them such because really, men do everything for a woman's attention.

x2

roll.gif
 one word answer.... all!

Originally Posted by SINce1987

x2

roll.gif
 one word answer.... ZERO!

No woman can "control" her emotions. It's just not part of our genetic makeup.
It's just a question of how much we express those emotions.
Alot of broads are out of control. But there are alot of females that have their #$^& in check.

You just have to make sure you are dealing with the right ones. If you feel you have no access to that perhaps you should re-evaluate the types of females you have a habit of dealing with.

Men are the new women.

Interesting quote my brother....Fact of the matter is though, P' has caused wars for years now.

...Its just something about the last decade or so that has caused something to these female's mentality as to how they ration the P'. Dudes are getting privy to game though.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by SINce1987

x2

roll.gif
 one word answer.... ZERO!

No woman can "control" her emotions. It's just not part of our genetic makeup.

It's just a question of how much we express those emotions.
Alot of broads are out of control. But there are alot of females that have their #$^& in check.

You just have to make sure you are dealing with the right ones. If you feel you have no access to that perhaps you should re-evaluate the types of females you have a habit of dealing with.

I beg to differ. It depends on personality type.

I disagree with men doing everything for a female's attention. At least I don't...
Dudes need to stop stressin over the kitty all the time, and just live life sometimes. Females like to get it crackin just as much as we do, if
the fellas would stop trying to mask their motives then I'd pretty much guarantee that you'd see a change for the better
in relationships and action more consistently.

Women want me just as much as I want them (if not more) was my epiphany...

Back
Top Bottom