Anyone else have work on superbowl sunday? vol my life sucks edition first world problems

I work from 8-4:30

As a grocery store cashier
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We BBQ'n tomorrow though so its
pimp.gif

I have work until from 8am-3pm. I'll be off in time to get to my buddy's house and fire up the grill
pimp.gif

i havent watched the super bowl since ever
laugh.gif

not a fan of watching sports i do like playing sports though

Saw dudes a dudes reaction to a store being open during the game...

dude talked about it like if it was some kind of holiday

"So your telling me your going to be open on super bowl sunday!!!!!, are you sure?" smh

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Fortunately I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl this year because my ankle's broken and I must stay in bed.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Whomp Whomp!

LIES NOW GET YOUR *%$ UP AND HELP THE COMMUNITY!

Originally Posted by RetroSan

its almost like an all powerful entity is punishing you for something....

roll.gif

This year sucked football wise. I am not even remotely interested in watching this year.

Did you watch any football this year?

-3 QBs threw for more than 5000 yds
- 2 other QBs threw for 4800+
-Lions and San Fran coming out of no where
-The symphony that was the Packers

Happy I'm off sunday but even more ecstatic that im off monday.
pimp.gif

Yeah working 11 till 5:30 today. The joys of having a college degree and not being able to find a normal 9 to 5. I enjoy working with idiots, and supervisors who think they are superior to people because they have done what we do but for a longer period of time. I also embrace being timed on how long my bathroom breaks are, and cherish the moments when my 20 year old supervisor snaps her fingers at me to hurry and sit down to get back on the computer... Is this real life these days?
...besides that it's not bad. 

I dont even follow sports but every year I watch the Superbowl. It works out that every year I happen to get off Superbowl Sunday. Ive never requested it but thats just how it works out. I rather work on Sunday cus I get $3 more an hour but whatever. I enjoy gettin faded and watching the game.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Fortunately I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl this year because my ankle's broken and I must stay in bed.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Whomp Whomp!

LIES NOW GET YOUR *%$ UP AND HELP THE COMMUNITY!

Why am I crying at this comment
laugh.gif

I start work at 7pm
sick.gif
Any way I can catch some of the game or at least the scores on my android phone?

11-11
ohwell.gif

TV with the game in front of me & NT the entire time tho
pimp.gif

enlightenedespot wrote:

This year sucked football wise. I am not even remotely interested in watching this year.

Did you watch any football this year?

-3 QBs threw for more than 5000 yds
- 2 other QBs threw for 4800+
-Lions and San Fran coming out of no where
-The symphony that was the Packers

Does the Pope %#%+ in the woods? I am aware of all the things you listed. Doesn't change the fact that this year sucked. The MNF games were garbage. Lot of lackluster games. Tim Tebow and all that Jesus BS I had to endure while trying to watch a game.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

enlightenedespot wrote:

Does the Pope %#%+ in the woods? I am aware of all the things you listed. Doesn't change the fact that this year sucked. The MNF games were garbage. Lot of lackluster games. Tim Tebow and all that Jesus BS I had to endure while trying to watch a game.

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

i got work.... missing time with the family but at least hopefully nobody goes shopping today at the mall ...

With the ridiculous nfl "oscars" last night and the worst Super Bowl outcome this year for me.....I'll gladly work today. Last year I got so drunk at my boy's bar by halftime that I don't even remember the game. I didn't even know who won till the next day thanks to sportscenter

Back
Top Bottom