Anyone else like watching Chopped on the Food Network?

A fav of mine. Food network is a guilty pleasure of mine. I just loving watching it.
Sidenote*-Has anyone ever been at the gym and seen a person walking on the treadmill watching foot network. It cracks me up every time.  

A fav of mine. Food network is a guilty pleasure of mine. I just loving watching it.
Sidenote*-Has anyone ever been at the gym and seen a person walking on the treadmill watching foot network. It cracks me up every time.  

This show is entertaining and it's true about the most cocky person getting the boot at the end
laugh.gif

But this show doesn't match up to the GOAT of cooking shows, Iron Chef Japan. Man I used to be addicted to that show, from the weird ingredients to the different techniques they used to cook with. It's unlike anything I have ever seen on an Americanized cooking show.

This show is entertaining and it's true about the most cocky person getting the boot at the end
laugh.gif

But this show doesn't match up to the GOAT of cooking shows, Iron Chef Japan. Man I used to be addicted to that show, from the weird ingredients to the different techniques they used to cook with. It's unlike anything I have ever seen on an Americanized cooking show.

Back
Top Bottom