Anyone else stop watching SportsCenter/ESPN?

Is ESPN crap now?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kinda crappy

• I don't like sports

• Total voters
Problem isn't the time of year, it's the talentless hacks they hire to spew nonsense.

:rolleyes
You're entitled to your opinion, but after all the ******** they pulled during free agency with these made up sauces, I'm sorry, I can't view any of these people as anything but hacks. Windhorst, Broussard, etc. they just make stuff up.

Then you got guys like Cowherd that are shock jocks instead of being actual sports radio pro's. I can't listen to watch these fools. Cowherd same dude ******** on Melo for the past 3 years for no logical reason other than well he is who he is, a rabble rouser.

Last edited:
cassidy-hubbarth7.png

attachment.php

Oh man that episode of SportsNation with Win McMurry :wow:

Matter of fact SportsNation with Charissa Thompson was :wow:

Is there a women of ESPN appreciation thread :nerd:

Still put on SportsCenter as background noise when I'm doing other stuff. Like to catch certain highlights, top ten, not top ten, etc. Heavily depends on who is anchoring.

For me, SportsCenter has become my super basic sports-fan entertainment. I now prefer to read articles or listen to podcasts that go a lot more in depth on the stats and strategies and all that. Lets me be a sports nerd haha.

ESPN isn't even background noise. Get all the information I need online and through podcasts.

Back
Top Bottom