Anyone ever been in an abusive relationship?

LOL at the thought of dudes uncle (2nd poster) gettin abused like that. I laugh when my lady goes hard at me wit the insults. she tries to slap me...S!!!!makes my johnson hard no lie.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

yes

Really, I guess he's aggressive toward women in real life too...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

yes

Really, I guess he's aggressive toward women in real life too...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

thats funny...i wouldve said it in white font...but..well you know!!!

j/k i wasnt talking about him!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...NICE...

That's my E-dude though...although he does wild out on females way to often on here...

hmm i guess i am.....i use to say some pretty mean things to my girl during arguments and she would get mad and start throwing punches...
laugh.gif
...i never gotzeus'ed but it used to get pretty intense.....most of our arguments get a lil wild but thats just us to be honest....if someone wants to hear stories i canget into them but i dont wanna type them out and they get ignored
laugh.gif

i was under emtional abuse, she was under physical.
ohwell.gif

as a matter of fact, she text me today for the first time in 6 months. go figure

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

hmm i guess i am.....i use to say some pretty mean things to my girl during arguments and she would get mad and start throwing punches...
laugh.gif
...i never got zeus'ed but it used to get pretty intense.....most of our arguments get a lil wild but thats just us to be honest....if someone wants to hear stories i can get into them but i dont wanna type them out and they get ignored
laugh.gif

please share

my ex which was my first let me tell yall this girl was a straight up pot head and an alcoholic....we had a toxic relationship that lasted 2 years and ahalf....she changed me into to something else no joke, as i look back at my life with her damn THANK YOU GOD for taking her out my life, im a better man forit.

the types of things my ex did hmmm let me think

told her %*! not to drink when she went to her homegirls party...when she came back and i picked her up i was like did you drink? she was like nahh(when herbreath stankin like alcohol)
and on the ride home she was tryin to turn the wheel on the freeway lol
she feened for the weed everyday...all her money whent to pot.
times when she ran away without explanation girl lied like there was no tomorrow even for the simplistic things theres so many other ocasions that wouldprobably write an essay on this girl im not perfect yea i said some things out of anger but you know females aint suppose to act this way...yea i took a deepcut and a crazy heartbreak....but i promised myself ill never be blinded by love or the {[]} again

My ex used to get out of pocket while intoxicated or when around certain family members. It only got physical a few times but after her along with one of herfemale cousins call themselves jumping me
laugh.gif
I had to call it quits.

Back
Top Bottom