Anyone ever buy a car on Craigslist? Vol. Return of the Lucky Luchiano Car Thread

Nice car pickup. :pimp:

Tips in this thread are appreciated too, currently looking for a whip.

I'm looking to buy a car off Craigslist for the first time. I've been looking for like 3 weeks or so. I really want to buy a prius (mileage). So best advice, bring someone with you (family member or friend) and a mechanic if possible. Also, make sure to get it tested at auto zone?

I'm looking to buy a car off Craigslist for the first time. I've been looking for like 3 weeks or so. I really want to buy a prius (mileage). So best advice, bring someone with you (family member or friend) and a mechanic if possible. Also, make sure to get it tested at auto zone?

I Hear buying Prius is a terrible Idea, especially used.A dude at my office had one from like 07 or something and the battery died, and the cost to get a new one was like 8-10k :x he just ended up copping a new corrola

I Hear buying Prius is a terrible Idea, especially used.A dude at my office had one from like 07 or something and the battery died, and the cost to get a new one was like 8-10k :x he just ended up copping a new corrola
WHAT?! Holycrap! It's that expensive for a battery :smh:

Mann my cuzin bought an 04 prius at rhe auction

Its salvage and he bought it used in like 07/08

Dude doesnt do anything but oil and brakes

He mever changed the batterys or Nything

He abuses the hell out of it, by doing things like contruction with it and offroads it just to see how much it can handle

It has 260k miles and runs strong

Prius is the most economical car u can buy fam

I highly suggest copping a used one

Mann my cuzin bought an 04 prius at rhe auction

Its salvage and he bought it used in like 07/08

Dude doesnt do anything but oil and brakes

He mever changed the batterys or Nything

He abuses the hell out of it, by doing things like contruction with it and offroads it just to see how much it can handle

It has 260k miles and runs strong

Prius is the most economical car u can buy fam

I highly suggest copping a used one
That's what I like to hear :smokin I need to do some more research on them though. At least to know what I'm getting into. I play on buying an older one 2004-2006 ish.

Just copped my second Buick Riviera off CL, third overall. It's been a long time since I bought a used one and felt oddly paranoid. It may have been the energy behind me, but I'm happy with the purchase less than 10 hours later. I met with the guy last Sunday and got it for $1,200 instead of the $1,500 he asked for. It needs a tune up and possible reset of codes. I'm taking to my mechanic in the next two days after I get my tags. '97 156k mi.

[ATTACHMENT=12223]IMG_7331.jpg (2,601k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=12224]IMG_7337.jpg (1,955k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=12225]IMG_7335.jpg (3,091k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I've sold a car on CL before, underpriced it bey a few hundred bucks and sold it within 2 hours of posting it

Back
Top Bottom