anyone ever get grossed out while eating chicken?

enyceking

Banned
dont get me wrong i love chicken but latley its been turning my stomach for some reason? like ill see a vein and its a wrap
tired.gif
i cant even eat it all the way to the bone like i used to without gettingdisgusted
smh.gif
i dunno maybe im trippin...
grin.gif

Damn I had the exact same thought when I was eating dinner 30 minutes ago. I already gave up beef and I haven't eaten pork since 05 but it's gunna suckto give up chicken

i did once after my anatomy lab.. thats because i could still smell the scent (rubber gloves & cadavers)
i was eating popeyes, i just had to man up and finish

its like that for me in the morning. When i get breakfast back at the room before class, then brush my teeth, i feel like throwing up while brushing

Chicken's a everyday food. It's not like you are eating pigeon which is a delicacy in many countries in europe.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I know you aren't black.

laugh.gif
QFT

I'm not gonna lie I love chicken and every now and then eating fried chicken i temporarily get
sick.gif
but I continue eating its too good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Chicken's a everyday food. It's not like you are eating pigeon which is a delicacy in many countries in europe.
lol wut?

quail is delicious, is that what you were thinking of?

Real talk, my homie who shares this screenname with me is like this. I had to double check to make sure he didn't post this thread. I never understood howpicky he is about eating his chicken. He removes all the nasty stuff and viens off of it. I couldn't be more different. Fried chicken is one of life'sfavorite things to me.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

I know you aren't black.

i know youre trying to be funny but youre just coming off ignorant. i am indeed black. you are indeed an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom