Anyone ever go out alone?

flight

Banned
Anyone go to a bar or club alone?

Sometimes I just want to GO but my friends are broke (usually spend money on weed or something) or just lazy.

Any tips? I was thinking of just bar hoping like going in for a drink then leaving but it might seem creepy.

Last edited:
Get new friends OP
Are you good at breaking the ice?
People you meet are either gonna think you mad cool or super creepy lol

I do fairly regularly, but only to places where my friends work (bars, nightclubs). Show up, grab a couple drinks, maybe eat some food, chat with them when I can, then bounce.

i'm on the exact same boat you're on, i've gone to bars solo, nothing wrong with that and i've met cool peoples and had fun. make sure you don't drive though.

Last edited:
Don't do it regularly but have done it when I've been in a new city for work.

Usually had a good time

never been out alone

id do it though

actually now that i think of it i went to the mall earlier alone to get my screen protector on my phone fixed and copped a new hat :lol:

Last edited:
never been out alone

id do it though

actually now that i think of it i went to the mall earlier alone to get my screen protector on my phone fixed and copped a new hat :lol:
Going to the mall alone isn't the same as going to dinner or to a movie or to a club alone.
To answer op no I haven't .

never been out alone

id do it though

Going to the mall alone isn't the same as going to dinner or to a movie or to a club alone.
To answer op no I haven't .

Okay_guy.jpg

I've been to a bar alone on several occasions, usually when I go in for afternoon drinks. No problem with that. I went clubbing by myself once in Minneapolis. I was there for the weekend for a career seminar and hit the city by myself. Ended up bringing two chicks back to the hotel room.:smokin OP you never know what's going to happen when you're out on your own, and no one is holding you back.

i do happy hours all the time by my lonesome. my go to spot knows me b/c im like the first one there (out the office by 2-2:30 pm) for their friday happy hours.  i might meet people later but i got to kill the time before the rest of the people get off work 5-5:30 pm.

Last edited:
Don't do it regularly but have done it when I've been in a new city for work.

Usually had a good time

This.

When away from home i will. But when i am home i won't. Mainly because its a small town and i know ill see people and they will all be like so who you out with...and il be like no one just myself... #foreveralone and be dubbed the creepy guy at the bar. Rather just sit home and chill watch some sports if that is the case.

But i feel you OP there are nights when i actually really want to go out and my friends are being super lame....but i can usually find at least one person to meet me out at least.

Side question. How many people do you guys go out with when you go normally? is there a minimum?

Side question. How many people do you guys go out with when you go normally? is there a minimum?
usually one or two other people...cant do that "crew" stuff no more...only time we go like 5+ people is when we are meeting a larger group for an occasion.

* i catch the matinee movies all the time by myself after work. place is usually dead since all the little high school kids have yet to gather there. can enjoy my $13 ticket

Last edited:
Depends. I never go out alone so there's always a minimum of 1 friend. Usually 2 to 5.

For parties it's usually 5 to 10 or more. Clubs aren't my thing.

Back
Top Bottom