Anyone ever participated in the Flight Club consignment program?

I just sent off my DMP's (XI/VI), and Black/Royal I's from 2001, both size 9.5, thought I'd start off with those and see how they do. I sent themto the Fairfax/LA store. Its kind of a hassle because you have to pay to have them shipped, wait for them to sell, and then pay another $10 have a check sentto you, WHEN they sell. Anyone ever done consgnment with them? Just wondering what shoes, what your turn-around time was, and if they sold 'em for a goodprice. Thanks.

I havent ever talked to someone who has done it. I know that they kind of tax the seller on the whole 80/20 thing, but i'll still take home like 800 or sofor my dmp, i'll take that.

About 2 months ago I went to the greene st flight club and gave them a pair of 1999 goldenrod dunks. They put them up for $450 and they havent sold yet.I'm thinking about taking them down.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

About 2 months ago I went to the greene st flight club and gave them a pair of 1999 goldenrod dunks. They put them up for $450 and they havent sold yet. I'm thinking about taking them down.

damn thats crazy, i'd be like what the f are you guys doing all day over there, sell my damn shoes

Originally Posted by dtb00201

why even bother when niketalk has a buy/sell area

way too much of a hassle to take all those damn pics and wait for the mods or whatever you call them to approve it. PLUS NOBODY ON HERE CAN BE TRUSTED. wellmaybe some can, but most cant.

Originally Posted by theblprnt

Originally Posted by dtb00201

why even bother when niketalk has a buy/sell area

way too much of a hassle to take all those damn pics and wait for the mods or whatever you call them to approve it. PLUS NOBODY ON HERE CAN BE TRUSTED. well maybe some can, but most cant.
Not as big of a hassle as shipping them out to a cosignment store.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

About 2 months ago I went to the greene st flight club and gave them a pair of 1999 goldenrod dunks. They put them up for $450 and they havent sold yet. I'm thinking about taking them down.

damn thats crazy, i'd be like what the f are you guys doing all day over there, sell my damn shoes

Well on vacation in LA, I went to Flight Club, and they definitely dont do anything but talk to eachother behind their counter. Meaning, they dont come toyou, you come to them for help, and they definitely werent social people. Its a very small and dusty place, and I would never recommend that ****hole toanyone, plus Ive heard stories of them forgetting to pay people when a shoe has sold. I would never ever send my shoes there. Its easier selling them yourself.

YEAH but how do i get the payment on here? paypal? or good faith?
Sign up for a paypal account. It's not that hard to sell on here. Just make sure they have a verified paypal address.

I've sold a pair of yeezy's at the La Flightclub
and a pair of burgundy 5's..

i live in l.a. though
so when they sold them i just had to pick up the check.

not much of a hassle just gotta show id

i sell on here check out my posts in the 10.5 and 10. but umm if i cant get rid of them, i then try eBay and if still no luck, i'll keep them or dowhatever with them.

I think there's a new person that does the consignment for the New York stores......He doesn't know anything tho Id rather sell over here.

im about to post my first shoes here. ive bought a few and everything was love on here

i have done it a few times i usually go to the greene street store, but nassau gets more traffic for some reason
- i've sold my Tuskeegee AF1's turn around time was 4 days
- a few pairs of Zen Yeezy's turn around time was max 2-3 days
- and a pair of Livestrong Mr. Cartoon's & Busy P's and those sold that same weekend
- i left a pair of Busy P's after Niketown received another shipment, but they didn't sell cuz there were about 4 other 10.5'slisted my size 10sold within the week tho...i took the 10.5's to Nostylgia they have a tier 1 acct for SB's (picked up my Send Help Dunks & Purple Pigeons fromthere @ retail) they do co-signment with a 15/85 split (they know their stuff too it's a higly slept on store) and don't charge u if u take them out b4the month is up, but they're still there i'm thinking about just keeping them those are a highly slept on shoe IMO

i just go and pick up my check once the payment clears on their end....don't go to their Lafayette Store the commish is different there it's a 70/30split instead of the usual 20/80 there's another store on Dyckman called Nostylgia

I havent ever talked to someone who has done it. I know that they kind of tax the seller on the whole 80/20 thing, but i'll still take home like 800 or so for my dmp, i'll take that.

On an 80/20 split ? ? ? Highly unlikely friend DMP no longer fetches $1000 even DS.... checc the price list here or just poke around the B/S forums... even DSyou're looking at 7-800 TOPS and thats BEFORE the 20% comes out....

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I havent ever talked to someone who has done it. I know that they kind of tax the seller on the whole 80/20 thing, but i'll still take home like 800 or so for my dmp, i'll take that.

On an 80/20 split ? ? ? Highly unlikely friend DMP no longer fetches $1000 even DS.... checc the price list here or just poke around the B/S forums... even DS you're looking at 7-800 TOPS and thats BEFORE the 20% comes out....

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom