Anyone ever peep this on TV? Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" - Washington D.C.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I was looking over some old episodes and remembered they did one on DC so I found it on YouTube for y'all...

Kind of old, but definitely an appreciated episode. He hits up Ben's, Bus Boys, and some other places including Northern VA. Good watch if you have nothingelse to do.

Click the video and follow the links on the right to watch the rest.
pimp.gif

I love how this guy narrates during the show....dude has a way with words that is just
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...I JUST bought his book (Kitchen Confidential) onSaturday....can't wait to read it.

He was up in B-More for an episode, and was kickin' it w. Snoop from the Wire...she took him to some hole in the wall place for some seafood etc....it wasfunny watching him interact w. her....

Yea, I like his show too, when he was in DC he hits up the Wharf and even gets some Pervuian Chicken in some spot in NOVA (if I recall)

What's the name of the place he has seafood with Snoop at? When I caught it she was telling him about her next "big" project, toys.

Also seen Samantha Brown Weekend Getaway in Washington DC too.

The Travel Channel is just great. Man Vs. Food, No Reservations, and Bizzare Foods. I don't even watch Food Network anymore.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Yea, I like his show too, when he was in DC he hits up the Wharf and even gets some Pervuian Chicken in some spot in NOVA (if I recall)

What's the name of the place he has seafood with Snoop at? When I caught it she was telling him about her next "big" project, toys.

Also seen Samantha Brown Weekend Getaway in Washington DC too.
I didn't see the episode, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume he went to El Pollo Rico in Arlington....that chicken isCRACK...lunch time that line wraps around the building...

DoubleJs07 wrote:

He was up in B-More for an episode, and was kickin' it w. Snoop from the Wire...she took him to some hole in the wall place for some seafood etc....it was funny watching him interact w. her....

Do uh where's this one at

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

The Travel Channel is just great. Man Vs. Food, No Reservations, and Bizzare Foods. I don't even watch Food Network anymore.
i thought i was the only mfer that watched these shows. lol

^What????? No way, I know plenty of people. Although I'm not a huge Bizarre Foods fan. Man Vs. Food and No Reservations are my shows.

pimp.gif

If you watch the whole b-more episode he kinda goes on baltimore forreal
laugh.gif

I gotta go to Moe's forreal tho, I was bout to make that trip as soon as I seen that episode a few days ago but still haven't gotten around 2 it...

As soon as I seen there was a DC episode I KNEW he was goin to Ben's Chili Bowl..
laugh.gif

I aint watch the rest of the episode tho, where else he go ?

he went to el pollo rico, eden garden out in fairfax, and minibar....and I am with u on wanting to go to Moe's after that episode Pat...food looked good ashell lol

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^What????? No way, I know plenty of people. Although I'm not a huge Bizarre Foods fan. Man Vs. Food and No Reservations are my shows.
I watch the show with Dhani Jones, and the Samantha Brown show
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom