Anyone ever successfully told a cop that they aren't searching you?

on the way from houston to alabama, cop pulled me over on the highway for 'swerving', straight up bs. i know that's a popular area for drug trafficking, so that's the real reason he pulled me over. I was driving an all black 96 audi with dark tint, so that probably made him suspicious. he asked me to step out the car and asked me hella questions about where i was coming from and where i was going, blah blah. clearly trying to find an inconsistency or to see if i'd been drinking. everything was solid so he shook my hand and told me to have a good night. process was 2 minutes tops.

Looking back, all that questioning seems unnecessary. Looking back, i kinda wished i had pulled the 'i know my rights' card, but he probably would've been a huge *** about the situation, and tried to prolong the process and try to ticket me for something.

They get their rocks off when they are challenged.

Learned my lesson the hard way multiple times, I try to interact with the police as little as possible

Learned my lesson the hard way multiple times, I try to interact with the police as little as possible
The winning combo...

I move as quiet as possible, attract as little attention as possible, and leave my house never looking for problems.

Not saying this will work for everyone but as a reckless youth and now a young adult it's kept my police interactions almost nonexistent. 

The year is '94 and in my trunk is raw
In my rear view mirror is the mother ******* law
I got two choices yall pull over the car or
bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't trying to see no highway chase with jake
Plus I got a few dollars I can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
And I heard "Son do you know why I'm stopping you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo?
"Well you was doing fifty five in a fifty four"
"License and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carrying a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't stepping out of **** all my papers legit
"Do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk and the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack are some type of lawyer or something?"
"Or somebody important or something?"
Nah I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my ****
"Well see how smart you are when the K-9's come"
I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one
Hit me

Classic

No because I can't press X to respawn.
I :lol: at this

I hate those videos where dudes intentionally drive to get a cop to pull em over so that they can skool the cop on laws and how to do their jobs. 'I pay your salary!!!!'

Theres no reason for me to want to try to test a cop. They can do whatever they want and get away wit it. **** em.
Things people without melanin do

Damn.

So no one has done this and got away with it?

I want to do it but then again I'm not trying to die over a <30 minute search or a lil bit of weed.

A lil bit not much tho. Lawyers been bangin my line and people been tryna tell me to file a lawsuit against the cops.

Im coo tho....i dont need that target on me or my family.
i wouldve definitely did it dude, they already made you a target by falsifying crimes on you

ive been pulled over numerous times all for bogus reasons

usually they run my plates and when they ask for my license and registration  i flash some business cards of some leos i know (gets me off with a warning most of the time)

if you have nothing to hide just cooperate with them and theyll usually let you go even if they are harassing you cause if you become "combative" and "difficult" they will do whatever they can to make an example out of you unfortunately 
mean.gif

as a teenager i got pulled over cop changed his story so many times 
laugh.gif
 he was like do you know how fast you were going son bla bla etc then out of the blue he goes i smell alcohol on your breath gave me a field sobriety test he was still not "convinced" thought i was a drug dealer or something he finally made a deal with me and said if i blow into the breathalyzer and its clear hell let me go with no speeding ticket  ( i could of refused and he woulda took me into the precinct and done a blood test if you ever are out there drinking and driving and get caught just refuse and do a blood test itll take at least a few hours and the alcohol will be out of your system by then hopefully)

i wasnt drinking that night so i just complied and he finally let me off with a warning 

yup living in LA especially the car scene out here cops will harass you and try to search your car if they dont like you

and once you successfully tell em they arent going to search they will hit you with every dam ticket possible :lol:

tints exhaust speeding [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]no plates [emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]etc

You Drive With No Plates? I Read This Early In The Day & It's Been Bugging Me All Day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Or Does "Plates" Mean Something Other Than Vehicle License Plate[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

yup living in LA especially the car scene out here cops will harass you and try to search your car if they dont like you

and once you successfully tell em they arent going to search they will hit you with every dam ticket possible
laugh.gif

tints exhaust speeding [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]no plates [emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]etc
You Drive With No Plates? I Read This Early In The Day & It's Been Bugging Me All Day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Or Does "Plates" Mean Something Other Than Vehicle License Plate[emoji]129300[/emoji]
probably no plates in the front

its an LA thing to drive without license plates

kinda like leaving the sticker on a fitted

if you have nothing to hide just cooperate with them and theyll usually let you go even if they are harassing you cause if you become "combative" and "difficult" they will do whatever they can to make an example out of you unfortunately 
mean.gif

but what if i do have something to hide but they dont have a legit reason to search me or pull me over

but what if i do have something to hide but they dont have a legit reason to search me or pull me over
well hope that you hid ur stuff well enough and either risk letting em search you or flex your rights and get violated and fight it in court

if you act relaxed and let em search you theyll probably pass maybe just look through the back with a flashlight real quick if you get all defensive theyll feel you trying to hide something

and search every square inch of your whip and prob call the drug dogs

I'm black and I got away with it in BK on my way to the city.

I still got stopped and frisked.

Never got searched in a car though andnifni did they'd still being the dogs to sniff or just make wait mad long before letting me go.

i got pulled over for speeding...cop was mad cool.  he gave me a ticket and told me to pay it...then sped off.

i got home and looked at the ticket...he didn't write anything on it 
smokin.gif

i was very respectful and whatnot. 

he was black btw. 

Im Turkish.

Got pulled over one night hella randomly and cop came to the window and started asking questions. I could hear him but i didnt speak, just shook my head for yes/no.

Dude looked at me puzzled, asking why im not talking and if theres "anything he should be woried bout that is a threat to him in the car"

i simply shook my head "no"

He gets frusterated/mad and yells "Get out the car now *******" and starts to search me.

.....Till he sees my hearing aids in both my ears and ask if im deaf. i simply nod my head "Yes". Luckily for me, i guess he knew that deaf people usually dont have a voice/cant speak, so he told me "Ok youre good to go" -signals me a thumbs up and just drives away.

Jokes on him tho, i can speak :lol: Im hard of hearing not deaf, been wearing hearing aids since the age of two and ive learned ways to avoid certain things using my hearing aids 8)
Hahahahahahah

Hit me
I never understood this line.
laugh.gif

While there isn't any speed limit that's 54 mph he's just highlighting how petty the officer is to pull him over for doing 1 mph over the speed limit.

He needed a # to rhyme with "mo" really.

Hit me

Ice Cube? Nah NWA.