Anyone ever used Bill Me Later on Ebay/PayPal?

Yo I feel like being ignorant and copping something.

I never used Bill me later before, so how does it work?

I`m assuming its like an Ebay/Pay Pal credit card and every month you dont pay in full/carry balance over they charge you interest, am I correct?

I`m assuming its like an Ebay/Pay Pal credit card and every month you dont pay in full/carry balance over they charge you interest, am I correct?

You can carry the balance for like a year interest free. If you don't pay it by then, the interest rates go through the roof.

You can carry the balance for like a year interest free. If you don't pay it by then, the interest rates go through the roof.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

this had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

this had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

word? I havent copped anything on Ebay in months, but it use to pop up as me being pre approved, and I didnt wanna bid on something and I dont see the option any more lol.

Have you used it before?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

word? I havent copped anything on Ebay in months, but it use to pop up as me being pre approved, and I didnt wanna bid on something and I dont see the option any more lol.

Have you used it before?

I heard it affects your credit score. I'd rather pay off the item all at once rather than use Bill Me Later.

I heard it affects your credit score. I'd rather pay off the item all at once rather than use Bill Me Later.

I've used it a handful of times. Back when it first came out, they were sending me a ton of promotions.

I've used it a handful of times. Back when it first came out, they were sending me a ton of promotions.

Originally Posted by Furrell

because it's technically a opening a line of credit right?

If thats the case I'd rather just use a credit card.

Originally Posted by Furrell

because it's technically a opening a line of credit right?

If thats the case I'd rather just use a credit card.

bump

i feel like doing it

it says if you something today you get till feb no interest then it jumps to 19.99

how does this affect credit score? in a bad way id assume if you let it go to !#*!...or in a bad way either way if you pay it off or not

bump

i feel like doing it

it says if you something today you get till feb no interest then it jumps to 19.99

how does this affect credit score? in a bad way id assume if you let it go to !#*!...or in a bad way either way if you pay it off or not

Back
Top Bottom