Anyone from MN see MJ this weekend and the Trent Tucker tourny ** ADDED AUTOGRAPH PICS**

I havent gone for two years now (had a golf tourny of my own today) but was wondering how it went? I know he signs alot of stuff at the end. Four years ago Igot my DS olympic sevens signed and talked to him for a little while and my brother got his retro bulls jersey signed. then the next year I got my DS cementthrees singned
smokin.gif
and a authentic bullets jersey. I talked to him for alittle bit and seemed like a nice guy. I have about 30 pairs of J's and want to get a few more signed. I posted pics of the tourny and my signed stuff butthat was a long time ago. Shout out if you got something signed this weekend. Ill try to make it next year for my fire red threes and fire red fives!

dude arent u the guy from the other MJ autograph whatever thread that dug it up to ask this same question and give us your life's story?

Yeah but i didnt think anyone would see that one, not really a life story just thought i would share of when i met MJ. I thought some people would appreciatethat being most people on here are MJ fans. You must not really care but to each his own.

Originally Posted by zachary32gerdes

Yeah but i didnt think anyone would see that one, not really a life story just thought i would share of when i met MJ. I thought some people would appreciate that being most people on here are MJ fans. You must not really care but to each his own.

ETHER! not really but yeah... i guess i was wrong in thinking that he can't sign stuff without the approval of upper deck/ or whatever company he'swith. My dads the one who told me that but i still thought he had to get his sigs authorized or something like that

Yeah but i didnt think anyone would see that one, not really a life story just thought i would share of when i met MJ. I thought some people would appreciate that being most people on here are MJ fans. You must not really care but to each his own.

dont mind that dude, he seems salty in most of his posts...but ya man i enjoyed your story...if you got more, plz share
smile.gif

I havent gone for two years now (had a golf tourny of my own today) but was wondering how it went? I know he signs alot of stuff at the end. Four years ago I got my DS olympic sevens signed and talked to him for a little while and my brother got his retro bulls jersey signed. then the next year I got my DS cement threes singned
smokin.gif
and a authentic bullets jersey. I talked to him for a little bit and seemed like a nice guy. I have about 30 pairs of J's and want to get a few more signed. I posted pics of the tourny and my signed stuff but that was a long time ago. Shout out if you got something signed this weekend. Ill try to make it next year for my fire red threes and fire red fives!

Unless your post is like one of those magic eye pictures I don't see any jordan brand sneakers.

Nah, I haven't been since I got my WINGS poster signed a few years ago. With 2 kids my schedule is a little full, but hopefully I'll get to go nextyear. It was a beautiful weekend up here though.

I was wondering if he would go being he had the hall of fame thing on monday. The website said he was expected to come. I bet there were alot of mad peoplethere! did you go this year or did you just hear he didnt make it?

It's not like JB golf shoes are new..They released a couple years ago...Par 23's...

^ He was supposed to be in town for the Trent Tucker Celebrity Golf Tournament at Rush Creek, this past weekend, but evidently was a no-show according toRyGuy. To my knowledge, this is the first one he has missed.

Yeah he has been at everyone (last 8 years). I talked to him on a couple occasions thelast one when he signed my shoes and jersey (2 years ago) and seemed like a nice guy. We talked about a private course he is a member at here in MN that iplayed in college golf. I also talked to him on the course and he said he would sign my kicks when he got done, i told him to have a good round and he said"i will, thanks bud look for me on 18" im sure he can be a jerk but was nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom