anyone get married in vegas?

so me and my girl has been engaged now for almost 2 years. she wanted a big wedding because she has lots of family but we bought a house instead. i suggested just getting married in vegas. not the chessy drive through crap but at a hotel. just something small but still classy and something to remember. which hotels has the best wedding packages for something small but nice? anyone ever get married there or know of someone??

so me and my girl has been engaged now for almost 2 years. she wanted a big wedding because she has lots of family but we bought a house instead. i suggested just getting married in vegas. not the chessy drive through crap but at a hotel. just something small but still classy and something to remember. which hotels has the best wedding packages for something small but nice? anyone ever get married there or know of someone??

Vegas & cheesy weddings go hand in hand...
what do u mean by something classy?.. like a traditional wedding @ a hotel?.. might as well do that locally. 

Vegas & cheesy weddings go hand in hand...
what do u mean by something classy?.. like a traditional wedding @ a hotel?.. might as well do that locally. 

Some of those chapels in the hotels are really nice. Anything outside of that, ehhhhh

Some of those chapels in the hotels are really nice. Anything outside of that, ehhhhh

Back
Top Bottom