Anyone going to Tomorrowworld?! VOL. Chattahoochee Hills

Also, at these festival's are attendee's also :smokin or just popping pills?

I've been to about 5 festivals they don't care that you are on drugs. as long as you aint fightin they don't care. I went through VIP everyone i went to and they literally give you the weakest pat downs ever. i put all my fun pills in a little sandwich bag tape it to my junk and walk in no sweat.

Also, at these festival's are attendee's also :smokin or just popping pills?

And there is a ton of pot smokin going on i bring my butain oil pen roll and just dance my *** off its really some of the greatest experiences of my life. I've never camped out though so I am super pumped about this, also 27. But I wouldn't trust buying inside because you have multiple risks. 1 buying something fake. 2 buying something dangerous 3 buying off a cop.

Whoever is going and wants to meet up and hang out inbox me and we will party together and have a great time.

Is it possible to have a good time at these festivals if you drink moderately and don't take any drugs at all

Looks like fun 
pimp.gif

I really wish I was goin man
Missing this and the World Cup are the two biggest FML moments to date of my life thus far :smh:

Debating this now. I'd come for the Friday and Saturday dates, but I don't know the first thing about tents, any info?
I think any tent would do. Make sure you have a rain fly and a tarp incase it rains. Also invest in a canopy. It makes the world of difference when you can chill in the shade rather than in the sunlight. At most festivals music doesnt start until 12-1 so being able to chill in the shade until you go check out the music is worth it.
And there is a ton of pot smokin going on i bring my butain oil pen roll and just dance my *** off its really some of the greatest experiences of my life. I've never camped out though so I am super pumped about this, also 27. But I wouldn't trust buying inside because you have multiple risks. 1 buying something fake. 2 buying something dangerous 3 buying off a cop.
Agree man I have never had more fun that at music festivals. Everyone is there to just party and escape reality for a weekend. I tend to buy my stuff at the camp grounds. I have a hard time picking up goodies at home so i rather just scoop them up there. Word travels fast about who has the good stuff and whos is bunk. Keep your ears open and talk to people. Props for offering to meet up. I met up with a fellow NTer at Coachella and it was one of the highlights, if you all can make sure you meet up.
Is it possible to have a good time at these festivals if you drink moderately and don't take any drugs at all
Without question. I would bring some sort of energy booster. The headliners may not come on till 1:00am so you have to make sure you have enough energy. I only say this because when I am drinking I tend to get very sleepy. Add being outside in the sun and I get exhausted.

One of my trick I will share with you guys is I like to take a 1 hour nap around 7 o clock. By the time I return to the venue the festival has totally changes with the displays and lights, it feel like a brand new festival. It gives me enough energy for the rest of the night.

Have fun everyone and remember its not a race but a marathon. Wish I could join you all 

I've been to about 5 festivals they don't care that you are on drugs. as long as you aint fightin they don't care. I went through VIP everyone i went to and they literally give you the weakest pat downs ever. i put all my fun pills in a little sandwich bag tape it to my junk and walk in no sweat.
I think it all depends on the festival. When I went to coachella and the hudson project this year they were extremely thorough. They went through my wallet and took apart my flashlight and almost made my gf take her tampon out of the rapper. At Hudson we were not allowed to bring in open cigarette packs.

So again it all depends if you are being checked by "johnny trying to show he can be a cop" or a volunteer. But like @John2st  said when it doubt just hid it in your junk. 

I think it all depends on the festival. When I went to coachella and the hudson project this year they were extremely thorough. They went through my wallet and took apart my flashlight and almost made my gf take her tampon out of the rapper. At Hudson we were not allowed to bring in open cigarette packs.

So again it all depends if you are being checked by "johnny trying to show he can be a cop" or a volunteer. But like @John2st  said when it doubt just hid it in your junk. 
[h3]
You think they will have dogs at Tomorrowworld?[/h3]

[h3]
You think they will have dogs at Tomorrowworld?[/h3]
They had dogs at the entrance of the Hudson Project. Not really searching but most likely for intimidation. Whenever I go through check in lines I empty my pockets put it all in my hand (cigs, money etc) raise my hands and they let me through no problem. I always hide stuff in my junk.  If you have a camel back or a phanny pack make sure all zippers are unzipped so they can check it. 

What I am saying is make the process easy for them, be ready to be searched and take note of who is being thorough and who is being lax. Always go to the less crowded line and try to bring in as little as possible (referring to phone, money etc) the more you have the longer the search. 

Everyone that I saw get caught had stuff in their pocket or wallet. Just put it where they cant look and you will be fine.

Tomorrowworld is huge. Once you get in you will be good.

Also as far as your campsite goes only bring what you are willing to lose. There are some shaddy wooks that go to these things. At Hudson there was a couple cutting peoples tents looking for drugs and valuables. I have never been robbed but you should always be prepared. make friends with your neighbors and look out for each other.

Just like any gathering, lookout for your friends and neighbors and dont try to stunt. Just enjoy the atmosphere and be prepared for one of the greatest weekends of your life. Everytime I've been to a festival I am trying to capture the thrill i had at my first one. You guys are gonna have a blast, you will meet so many cool people and have so many wonderful experiences. I am truly jelly.

I've gone to Bonnaroo 3 times, been searched by volunteers who didn't give a damn every single time. I've never seen them have people open up anything besides their cooler and maybe luggage, but they didn't hardcore go through it. Now it you get unlucky and get a cop, it may be a different story. The way I hid my stuff was pretty clever IMO.

Also, I hid everything in my wallet this year when walking from camping to the festival, and not once did they ask to ever look in my wallet.

But yeah, camping festivals are pretty amazing, you do need to pace yourself. If it's your first camping festival, it may feel very overwhelming the first night. But once it sinks in, you should love it.

Somoene I know through work who knows I love festivals is going, and actually was trying to get me to do some volunteer program to go for free, but I'm not trying to travel from Michigan, especially since I still have Made In America, and that's gonna be quite the drive. I'll just wait for Bonnaroo/Electric Forest next year.

Any NTers going, have a blast, be safe, be smart, and make it the best weekend of your life :smokin

It is, but I wouldn't drink too much because the only true way to enjoy these festivals is to dance throughout the entire day. Drunken stupor + dancing in the heat probably isn't a good time :lol: .

I've personally only rolled when going to these EDM events. Been to a bunch sober as well. I have a good time regardless, but being under the influence does enhance the experience.

the sweatband in your hat is a good place to stash stuff. just don't sweat too much and melt your meds.

I was checking that out earlier, I don't think I could ever make it an entire week.... Lol.
They bumped it to 10 days this year. They have regional burns that are only like $30 a person. I went to one in Missouri, they are very different than they bigger festivals a lot older crowd and the mentality is way different. Everything is incredibly clean because of the burner communities view of sustainability. In addition they dont accept money. Everything is traded on the barter system. 

10 days :wow:

After 4 days at Forest I was ready to head home. This thread does have me jealous though. There is nothing like a camping festival.

We definitely need to organize an NT meet up at Roo next year.

Back
Top Bottom