Anyone here a Spaceghostpurrp fan?

Have you not  ever listened to anything Hypnotize Minds related from the 90's?

Obviously the only thing you listened to from SGP is Blackland because nothing before or after sounds remotely close to any 36 period.

Thread is as dead as his career. He's released some gems this year

Shame people disregard him nowadays. His music from the past 3 years ***** on anything before...

Last edited:
Thread is as dead as his career. He's released some gems this year

Shame people disregard him nowadays. His music from the past 3 years ***** on anything before...

Haven't listened to these tracks you posted, but I've listened to previous stuff he's done recently and you couldn't be any more wrong about this. He's made some flat out embarrassing songs recently, and based on those, he will never ever make anything as good as Mysterious Phonk, his NASA mixtapes, or BMW. Those Winter's Mine tapes were terrible.

Haven't listened to these tracks you posted, but I've listened to previous stuff he's done recently and you couldn't be any more wrong about this. He's made some flat out embarrassing songs recently, and based on those, he will never ever make anything as good as Mysterious Phonk, his NASA mixtapes, or BMW. Those Winter's Mine tapes were terrible.

No the the Winters Mines stuff is terrible (2 - 4. 1 is absolutely amazing). This year and last has been a mixed bag but 2014 - 2015 (BMW 2, Dark Angel Instrumentals amongst everything else) is Purrps apex. Give the tracks posted a listen though. Especially Purrp 4 Sale. Its nothing like that silly trap **** he's been putting out. Those NASA tapes are decent at the best IDK why people cling onto that **** so much. You're right about MP and BMW though. But for real listen to the tracks posted.

Last edited:
^Pretty much. Plus he had this twitter meltdown and a lot of people stopped messing with him. Hope he gets himself together, cause I was loving his production early on, and he'd be an asset to a handful of buzzing artists right now

Some client of mine said he's homeless on the streets of Miami. :nerd:

Not true he was trolling and of course these hateful *** journalists went with it just for some clicks. But none of them bothered to post his musoc since his fall out with Rocky.

^Pretty much. Plus he had this twitter meltdown and a lot of people stopped messing with him. Hope he gets himself together, cause I was loving his production early on, and he'd be an asset to a handful of buzzing artists right now

The nail in the coffin was the Lil Shark ****..

The end of SGP was when Raider Klan imploded after performing at Coachella that one year :smh:

I was the OP the RVIDXR KLVN thread back then, i miss them days :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom