anyone here go to WCC Quezon City campus?

just wondering if anyone goes to this school, just came from NY to study over here. it's hard trying to communicate with the students cause i don't know how to speak tagalog and they don't know english that well. practicing on that tagalog though!

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

just wondering if anyone goes to this school, just came from NY to study over here. it's hard trying to communicate with the students cause i don't know how to speak tagalog and they don't know english that well. practicing on that tagalog though!
May I ask what WCC Quezon City is? Sorry dude, I don't even know what that is. Hahaha. 
Just so that you understand why I decided to respond to ya, I was kinda in the same situation, I came back to the Philippines in 2003 after having spent most of my life overseas, finished my high school in an international school, then I ended up in De La Salle University for college. So I understand if it's a bit hard for you to fit in (though I admit that it was easier in De La Salle since a lot of people spoke English). 

Oh ok, alright. Well I guess you'll learn Tagalog easily enough. Do you speak it at all? Or are you just learning it now? You are a Filipino-American, I assume? So I guess your parents spoke Tagalog at home? Or something else? (Cebuano, Waray, Ilocano...)

I'm learning now lol, yes i'm a Fil-Am.. My parents speak tagalog at home so I could understand here and there.

hey my home is quite close to that place! Holla at me if you need some buddies out there!!! Hehehe!
roll.gif

When I first saw the thread title and read that you're from NY, I thought you were referring to an extension of Westchester Community College(WCC) up by White Plains, NY
laugh.gif
. What part of NYC were you from dude?

Word. So how you liking college over there so far? I was actually thinking if I should try out a semester or two over in the PI.

Back
Top Bottom