Anyone here use Boost Mobile?

Strongly considering making the switch from t-mobile to boost. What has been your experience with Boost Mobile? Would you recommend it? It may not have all the bells and whistles of other phone carriers but as long as my calls don't drop and i can text i'm good for the most part. 

I'm considering it cause they have that $5 off your bill every year or something like that, and aren't they Sprint's coverage as well?

nerd.gif

My dad has Boost and he loves it cause of exactly what you said about your calls not being dropped. The price always stays the same every month, so you won't have
to be shocked each month that new fees or whatever was added to your bill. Even at the price he pays (I think 50 bucks a month), he can still text and use the internet
whenever he wants (he rarely texts and never uses the internet) and the bill is the same. Seems like Boost is a more elaborate Tracphone (since trac phones rarely if
at all get their calls dropped.)

It's only good if you don't want to be under contract. If you pay your bill on time for 6 months they will deduct it by $5 of your bill. Either $40 or $45 is the lowest it can go.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

It's only good if you don't want to be under contract. If you pay your bill on time for 6 months they will deduct it by $5 of your bill. Either $40 or $45 is the lowest it can go.

$35 actually unless they changed it. I had boost till Aug 2011 when that $5 thing started.

Personally, I wouldn't go back to boost. I use the Internet a lot on the ago and with Boost...yeah. As for calling/texting, Boost is good.

I recently bought the LTE warp, it was my best option for some something nice and around 200 bucks out the door with the first month included. I also did not want a contract. So far the service is good, but sometimes the phone lags when receiving messages. Pandora shuts down every 10 minutes and takes 30 seconds to load each song.. sometimes the phone closes the message I'm writing because of some "messaging app error" and i can't see what I'm typing when i turn it side ways to expand the keyboard. The battery life is ok when you take care of it.. and the navigation and maps is amazing though.. that's about the only thing i like a lot about the phone. 
Maybe you should go with virgin mobile.. their phones are made by LG and are probably better quality. But if you go with boost you might like it. This is my first smart phone and it's ok for the price and what it can do. I thought i'd still be chirping people in 2012 but naa 
roll.gif

I remember they had that tough commercial with jeezy when I was in like 9th grade, I say do it

they just got some new HTC phone though. looks dope. i'm thinkin of switching from TMobile to save some $$.

yea the internet is worthless & my text seem to come in late or people receive my text late sumtimes but the calling is a1

dropped calls, no service in busy areas. i have t-mobile monthly pay as you go. $50 unlimited everything, no complaints

The LTE Warp is the glitchiest phone you can get with boost. I get alot of customer complaints and ALOT of returns for it. Get the HTC Evo Design 4g. Fast as *##$ on the 4g network and great phone but it overheats sometimes. The marquee and replenish are good too. Your monthly bill is $55 a month (unlimited talk, text, and data) for an android phone with shrinkage or lowered bill for every 6 months of on time payments. Virgin mobile has no contract iPhones with a cool bill now too. Those are nice too.

U can just get a sprint phone flashed to boost.. Everything works fine I've used it a few times and know several peeps who have.

Back
Top Bottom