Anyone here who doesn't eat 3 meals a day?

I always eat a good lunch since I am at work and always go out to eat. I usually bum out on dinners and breakfast only happens 30% of the time. It gets too expensive doing all three.

Do you folks have to penny pitch or something?

I eat 3 meals a day, and in between that snacks/fruits.

Breakfast = Small Meal of Rice/Egg/Bread/Ham

Snack = Crackers or whatever

Lunch = Soup or Rice/Bento

Snack = Fruit, Snacks, Misc.

Dinner = Rice + Foodies

Are you folks anorexic or part of the TEAM STARVE SO I CAN FIT INTO SZ 27 WAIST TEAM ?

Depends, but yeah a late breakfast which is relatively large and a dinner is usually my combo. A midnight snack occasionally when I'm up until 2-3-4-%!@.

Yeah, 3 meals a day always. During the weekdays, its always:

breakfast = protein shake or cereal
lunch = chicken breast + salad
dinner = chicken breast + brown rice + veggies

Snacks include apples, bananas, dried fruits, almonds, carrots + hummus, etc.

Side rant: Going out with friends, weekend events and birthday dinners absolutely ruin my routine diet! Like tonight for example, going to AYCE brazilian steakhouse for my boy's 25th. You already know I gotta get my damn $60 worth 
30t6p3b.gif

I eat about 6 small meals throughout the day. Best way to keep your metabolism going!

Are you folks anorexic or part of the TEAM STARVE SO I CAN FIT INTO SZ 27 WAIST TEAM ?

Being in shape FTW!

my work schedule conflicts with my healthy eating habits also my budget does too so I'd say only one full meal a day and then nothing while I'm at work.

When you start paying attention to your body and health more closely, you'll realize that it's not about how many meals you eat a day, but what you eat and what you're eating for. You can still get about 1,800 calories from two meals a day, which is a good amount of energy to burn each day, but like I said, it really just depends on why you're eating. If you play sports or do any kind of fitness activity, your body requires more than someone that works sitting down in an office all day with minimal physical activity. So the number of meals you eat a day is really not that important.

Didnt mean to get all technical on you, but I'm just saying...

Usually one big $*@ meal, but 2 times max.

I'll eat snacks in-between...

PO

Warrior diet ftw

One 2000 calorie feast at the end of the day. You feel like a mystical being fasting all day and then feel like a King when you feast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

For me yes. Lunches in itself around the financial district in SF can run about $8-10 a day. That's $50 a week right there and that is minus coffees and breakfast that I get on occassion as well. And most people that I know that eat 2 meals a day are all trying to lose weight. Granted I am 30 years old and usually everyone my age doesn't have the metabolism they used too, so those added meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner are pretty unnecessary.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

For me yes. Lunches in itself around the financial district in SF can run about $8-10 a day. That's $50 a week right there and that is minus coffees and breakfast that I get on occassion as well. And most people that I know that eat 2 meals a day are all trying to lose weight. Granted I am 30 years old and usually everyone my age doesn't have the metabolism they used too, so those added meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner are pretty unnecessary.

You're exactly like me. LOL  But I always wanted to live and thrive in San Fran.  I've read and asked about it here.  The cost of living is very high. LOL
Is the water chlorinated like LA?  If you don't mind, want to talk via PM or something?

Care to share more?  How's the job market really like for the financial sector side?  What is the district?

breakfast is a luxury my time rarely can afford

I do usually get lunch and dinner in but very late

i eat 2 meals a day

what ever my mom makes for lunch

what ever i feel like eating or what my mom makes for dinner

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

RunningFishy wrote:

You're exactly like me. LOL  But I always wanted to live and thrive in San Fran.  I've read and asked about it here.  The cost of living is very high. LOL
Is the water chlorinated like LA?  If you don't mind, want to talk via PM or something?

Care to share more?  How's the job market really like for the financial sector side?  What is the district?

Cost of living isn't really the hard part in SF. What you have to suffer (if any) is what you get for you pay for. I know people that pay about what I pay with rent in areas outside SF (I pay about $1025) but they get a full 1 to 2 bedroom apartment whereas I get a studio that is about 300 square feet. But what you lack in space, you gain in the environment in SF. Part of living out here is experiencing the culture which pretty much consists of eating, drinking, and checking the festivals, concerts and other things going on here. It's a fun place for sure but it should be temporary living unless you got a great job and don't mind throwing all your money away to rent.

As far as jobs, there are a lot but there are still politics with it all. People are not paying what they used to and getting a job requires you to have a lot of experience and education. It's that whole wrap of "how do people get experience if they can't get a job?" But that is where college education comes in. If you have a degree, it gets you that interview for sure and if you get the job, you will get a decent salary. People without it will have a harder time but can get a job if they have the gift of gab.

And the water? I think it tastes fine. SF is a great city though. You just sacrafice some things but it's worth it. I did this all to late though. I am 30 and everyone my age is buying houses and getting married. I am still living a sporadic lifestyle but it suits me fine.

An official meal only once, but I warm up leftovers or whatever pops up for the day.. mad snacks though the munchies be getting to me sometimes but usually just smoke a black and mild and i can ride it out
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom