Anyone in here ever go to the Michael Jordan Basketball camp back in the 90s?

Thought about putting this in the Jordans forum, but not exactly kicks related. Just wondering when and if you went to the camp in Elmhurst, IL. I think he did one for a while somewhere in Cali too. What did you get signed? I suppose I'll start. I went 3 times in the 90s and just got a jersey each time. View media item 151136

I remember wanting to go but when I was able to get some money saved up they stopped doing it...

that would have been so dope as a youngster smh at my poverty

My boy and his bros went every year they were eligible in Santa Barbara. The worth of the things they would get signed easily offset the price of the camp! I always thought of "sponsoring" a kid to go and have them give me their signed item! :smokin

MJ was very giving with his time. was there every single day and night (not the entire time, but still). I remember on the last day one of the years I went, there was a kid on another team from mine that didn't have an item to be signed so he just brought a piece of paper up to the table. MJ took off his shoes, signed one, and gave em to the kid. Very cool moment.

MJ was very giving with his time. was there every single day and night (not the entire time, but still). I remember on the last day one of the years I went, there was a kid on another team from mine that didn't have an item to be signed so he just brought a piece of paper up to the table. MJ took off his shoes, signed one, and gave em to the kid. Very cool moment.
:smokin

:nthat:

see he isnt as bad as people make him out to be. :smokin

I never participated in the camp but i went one year to where the camp was just for a shootaround. This was back in 2002, pretty crazy cause Lebron was there and played in one of the games. Was still in high school at the time.

I never participated in the camp but i went one year to where the camp was just for a shootaround. This was back in 2002, pretty crazy cause Lebron was there and played in one of the games. Was still in high school at the time.

that must have been awesome. When I was there Jason Terry and Shawn Marion were probably the most notable of the college counselors workin the camp.

Back
Top Bottom