Anyone in Pharmaceutical Sales....vol whats really good?

Originally Posted by handullz

^^^^

how much you making at walgreens, brodie?
100k + a year but only see about 75 after taxes
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

uptowns finest, good stuff.
i thought about pharmacology when i was a sophmore/junior, but i knew i couldn't handle all that chemistry.

i only know one person who did pharmacology.  i never thought of her as smart but she's did well for herself.
You have to take 2 years of pre-pharmacy classes before you can attempt to get into pharmacy school. Pharmacy school itself is a 4 year program so 6 years total in college as long as you don't f up and have to take classes over. The chemistry is definitely challenging but once your in a professional/grad school like that you need to focus on school and get with some classmates who can help/motivate you. Believe me I wasn't the most dedicated student going in but once I realized how much money I would be missing out if i had to repeat classes and wait another year to graduate I got my mind right. If you are still in college and are pre-med you probably have taken most of the required courses for a pharmacy school doesn't hurt to try. Anyways good luck with whatever decision you make 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

uptowns finest, good stuff.
i thought about pharmacology when i was a sophmore/junior, but i knew i couldn't handle all that chemistry.

i only know one person who did pharmacology.  i never thought of her as smart but she's did well for herself.
You have to take 2 years of pre-pharmacy classes before you can attempt to get into pharmacy school. Pharmacy school itself is a 4 year program so 6 years total in college as long as you don't f up and have to take classes over. The chemistry is definitely challenging but once your in a professional/grad school like that you need to focus on school and get with some classmates who can help/motivate you. Believe me I wasn't the most dedicated student going in but once I realized how much money I would be missing out if i had to repeat classes and wait another year to graduate I got my mind right. If you are still in college and are pre-med you probably have taken most of the required courses for a pharmacy school doesn't hurt to try. Anyways good luck with whatever decision you make 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Uptowns Finest

^^^^

mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif

at walgreens, my dude? wow... i didnt know they was doin it like that...

i know this girl that work in walgreens, but she not a pharmacist... she work in the pharmacy, though... i guess typing up the prescriptions... you know what i'm talkin about?

^^^^

mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif

at walgreens, my dude? wow... i didnt know they was doin it like that...

i know this girl that work in walgreens, but she not a pharmacist... she work in the pharmacy, though... i guess typing up the prescriptions... you know what i'm talkin about?

Yah she's a pharmacy technician. Their job is to type/fill prescriptions as well as tend to customers. They make about 13 to 17 an hour. No college degree is needed for that position just have to go to a trade school and learn what is needed for the position and take the state technician test in order to be certified

Yah she's a pharmacy technician. Their job is to type/fill prescriptions as well as tend to customers. They make about 13 to 17 an hour. No college degree is needed for that position just have to go to a trade school and learn what is needed for the position and take the state technician test in order to be certified

You got the job straight out of college? You didn't need to get your Pharm D at a Pharmacy School?

You got the job straight out of college? You didn't need to get your Pharm D at a Pharmacy School?

Back
Top Bottom