Anyone listen to IAMSU? Vol bay area

I remember when him and P-Lo performed at my HS we all thought they sucked big time :lol: so it's cool to see the HBK gang getting up there

He's a cool dude, don't really listen to him like that but good to see him starting to get on. 

Got a few cuts i dig.. that Gas joint with Problem x Los tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn forgot i made this almost a year ago :lol:

ashamed to say i havent kept up with his new tapes, someone hook me up!

tried to give him a chance but ehh . . . he doesn't have anything 10 other new rappers out right now can't give me

That track with Ty$, Float is smooth as hell tho

I been meaning to make a Ty$ thread but I'm too lazy to post links to his tapes and the essential tracks . . . NT is sleeping on Ty$

tried to give him a chance but ehh . . . he doesn't have anything 10 other new rappers out right now can't give me

That track with Ty$, Float is smooth as hell tho

I been meaning to make a Ty$ thread but I'm too lazy to post links to his tapes and the essential tracks . . . NT is sleeping on Ty$
There is one thing he has that 95% of rappers today don't, when his records drops in the club he instantly gets the dance floor turnt up. At least out here in CA.  If he or Problem come on its a wrap. 

Still need to listen to Kilt 2 but not exactly pressed.

Last edited:

There is one thing he has that 95% of rappers today don't, when his records drops in the club he instantly gets the dance floor turnt up. At least out here in CA.  If he or Problem come on its a wrap. 

Still need to listen to Kilt 2 but not exactly pressed.
This is true. Always a good time when one of his tracks come on at the bar/club 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom