Anyone live near the beaches? San Pedro, Redando, Santa Monica areas?

s dubl

Supporter
Just wondering how the air is...sucks out where I mat because all the fires. I was thinking about heading out somewhere tomorrow and just wanted to know how itis so I know before hand.....

thanks in advance!

Was thinking about going to Port o Calls (san pedro) or quality seafood at redondo, lazy to drive though.

its humid out in long beach. i was at a bonfire last night at bosa chica. heading to venice tomorrow with the fam

im not THAT close (just inside of 3 miles to the SM Pier straight down Broadway... one of my usual running paths) but being 3 miles inland from the beach itsstill hot and muggy. Im sure its a bit clearer and drier/cooler towards the coast but I cant imagine its that much better.

I live in San Pedro. Weather lately has been hot as hell, really humid during the day, but pretty good after 7:30pm or so. Most people go walking down by thefountains on Harbor Blvd near Ports O' Call about that time. Free parking across the street as well:

http://www.examiner.com/x-13890-LA-...in-in-San-Pedro-is-of-Bellagio-style-and-free

It just sucks in the morning though - the last couple of days the cars have been covered with white ashes from the fires (near PV).

Back
Top Bottom