ANYONE LOOKIN FORWARD TO ANY OF THE XV'S?

i might cop... not that interested. im tryna stash some cash for a pack or 2. i kno momz will kill me if she reads the pricetags on them so by them ill have a car
I'm stackin dough up, and cuttin coke up, Ive been rockin Jays since A.I. had a Bowl Cut

Black/Reds will be copped.
BTW...

:smh:
smh.gif
READING YOU IS AN HORRIBLE PAIN
Quote:
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

You meant I BEEN SUCKING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...

Seriously, coudn't mods warn/ban small brains that types in capslock? :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Vintage Heat​

im considering copping the Black/Reds, but I don't know. Hopefully they'll be released in urban accounts.
Finish each day and be done with it, you have done all that you can do.

Both shoes are not kopped... blk/red ok, but wouldnt buy unless they were for the lowball.

btw...

Quote:
Seriously, coudn't mods warn/ban small brains that types in capslock?
pirate-thumb3-B.jpg

AL-D
(_____).....SHOES.....TIRES...

[16 0]
alien.gif
elf shoes [/16 0]
alien.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

NAw. Grabbed almost all the OG colors back in the day on employee discount at the time. DOn't need a repeat. I think I wore each one of those joints like 2 or 3 times for like the week they dropped!

Black and reds are looking good. i will probably copp those. The lasers are just tacky. They ran that idea into the ground and are still trying to squeeze some juice out of it.
Kicks and Guns

The black/red ones are the only ones I'm looking forward to. Hopefully the quality will be decent although as of late they haven't been impressive.
TEAM SF GIANTS

I really like the colorway for the lasers, just wish they didn't do the lasering! The black/red joints are pretty tight. I'd like to see some flints though. That would be hot.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Back
Top Bottom