Anyone making their way back into shoes?

Still copping.....

i got metalic 5s,2 pair black cements , true blues, electric blue foams, solar red lebrons, gucci sbs, mf dooms (christmas gift from my girl), concordes, doernbecher 4's and................ I cant remeber what else

still got love for sneakers.... mostly Lebrons and Kobes amd AM.... dont buy as much..

I've recently gotten back into shoes. Over the last year and I half I have been buying like crazy haha..

Maybe when I get my finances in order. For now, I'm out the retail game as a whole. I just buy mainly food, fuel and water, and a few things to keep me entertained here and there. Video games and whatnot, but that's few and far between, and I try to catch sales.

I'm getting rid of debt. I'm never comfortable until I do...

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Never left, but I don't buy shoes like I did a few years ago, just a pair here and there

I was heavy into it when I was 18-19. I still love kicks, just buy whatever I REALLY like here and there.

Lebron Cannon 9s.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I still buy Jordan's from 1-13, the occasional SB (mainly Koston's) and Air Maxes but nothing like I used to be

i havent bought jordans since 2003, but i came back for the concords 
laugh.gif
....i'll return once again for the columbia XIs.

Matter of fact, every sneaker that i want to buy are sneakers from my childhood/teen years in the 90s

Nike has been dropping some good stuff lately.

I'm still hoping Nike drops these jason kidds 
nerd.gif
 I wanted these back in junior high school

Screen-shot-2011-11-12-at-11.53.28-AM.png

never got out of liking sneakers.......

hoping to buy a few this year, didn't buy no shoes last year, but I'll mostly be putting money in the bank.

I'm slowly getting away, but there's a couple shoes this year that i would like to get my hands on.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

Matter of fact, every sneaker that i want to buy are sneakers from my childhood/teen years in the 90s

nerd.gif

Pretty sure these dropped a year or two ago...

I stopped wasting bread on sneakers years ago, but I had so mamny its not like i stopped likin sneakers n rockin heat.

lately tho, i cant stop coppin LBJ 9s
30t6p3b.gif

but not in that colorway right?!!! 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I've only seen them in white

Can't see the pics, but I'm guessing its the Zoom Flight V's aka the bug eyes?
Edit: it loaded right this time. They came out in black/grey a couple years ago. Also were on NikeID. But I also wouldn't mind having those.

nike-uptempo-v-premium-asia-1-500x333.jpg

Just did some research, they dropped this color in Asia. Close, but no cigar. Also they stripped all references to Kidd, and called it the Zoom Uptempo V. But Kidd's back with Nike, so there's some hope...

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I am the whole dressing better thing I was on for a few months then I realized I have no aspiration to work in a corporate setting or deal with the corporate world on their terms.So yeah I'm back collecting.
Better sooner than later my man. Corporate isn't for everyone, and I know a lot of people who have wasted a lot of years in the work force aspiring to climb the ladder only to realize they reached that glass ceiling years ago.

I stopped collecting shortly after graduating, and I don't ever seeing myself going back to the collecting phase. I might buy a few pairs of Jordans in the future just 'cause, but seeing the quality of JB go down while the prices went up made me realize how insane it was to regularly drop $150+ on a pair of shoes when you can get the same functionality and better quality for a lower price.

But I probably won't... as I've grown older I've become more fond of the minimalistic look, so I'll probably stick with that.
Does that mean they're sitting just beneath this glass ceiling, waiting to break through? They've given up? I understand there are many reasons for not wanting to live the corporate life, but am struggling to understand this one. 
Sincerely, 

Confused

I feel like you OP but then after I cop I don't really wear em and be like damn not again! So I think I'm done forreal.

I've been done with collecting kicks...I just buy a pair I need at the time and call it a year.

"I'm like a shark, and sharks never swim backwards"

All these releases got me wanting to come back, but nah. I'll keep my money, a month down the road I won't even care that I didn't get Concords.

Haven't bought a new pair since Playoff VIII's in 2007 - 5 years ago.

Sold them 4-5 months later for $75 & was officially done w/ the "shoe game."

It's a waste of money trying to keep up with everything.

Selling everything, because the shoe thing is overrated.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

they did retro em internationally...same color too

never got out of shoes but am less interested these days

i sold many of my shoes but and still holding on to a lot of the ones that i really want

not really buying anything that is coming out these days...especially retros

if i start to become more interested in shoes again it would probably be for newer runners like free 2...i'm thinking about buying a pair i saw today

Back
Top Bottom