Anyone play Dragon Age Origins or Dragon Age 2?

I just bought DA2 and I just started playing, I was just wondering if you meet your own character from Dragon Age origins in DA2. 

I just bought DA2 and I just started playing, I was just wondering if you meet your own character from Dragon Age origins in DA2. 

Yeah I wish I could be my same dude from Origins. He was
pimp.gif

Origins is really good IMO. My friend was talking about it over xbox live one day and I didnt even know about it. Got it and its one of my favorite games now.

Origins is really good IMO. My friend was talking about it over xbox live one day and I didnt even know about it. Got it and its one of my favorite games now.

Currently playing the first one. I like it but some of these damn quests are way to difficult on the harder modes. Like the Broken Tower quest, had to restart the first time I tried playing cause I got stuck in there with saves and my character wasn't prepared. Still fun, just wish there were more opportunities to get your characters leveled up. If you are trying to increase the level of everyone in your camp, you are basically going to be SOL because none of them will get to the point they need to be for you to beat the game. Probably won't pick up DA2, heard to many bad reviews, plus by the time I get done playing a few other games I have Skyrim will be out, and that will consume almost all of my free time for quite a while.

Currently playing the first one. I like it but some of these damn quests are way to difficult on the harder modes. Like the Broken Tower quest, had to restart the first time I tried playing cause I got stuck in there with saves and my character wasn't prepared. Still fun, just wish there were more opportunities to get your characters leveled up. If you are trying to increase the level of everyone in your camp, you are basically going to be SOL because none of them will get to the point they need to be for you to beat the game. Probably won't pick up DA2, heard to many bad reviews, plus by the time I get done playing a few other games I have Skyrim will be out, and that will consume almost all of my free time for quite a while.

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

DA2 was horrible.
This.

First one was amazing. The second one was fugazi. Avoid the second one.

-The Juice
truth, the first had me locked in my room feeding on leftovers and anything i could find...until i finished

DA2 was horrible.
This.

-The Juice
truth, the first had me locked in my room feeding on leftovers and anything i could find...until i finished

DA2 was horrible.
This.

-The Juice
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This pretty much sums it up....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]for sure pick up origins. great game.[/color]

DA2 was horrible.
This.

-The Juice
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This pretty much sums it up....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]for sure pick up origins. great game.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom