Anyone played in the CDP XIX's

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
just like the title say's. im looking to UNDS mine tomorrow to start playing intramural ball, anybody played in theres? any info or experience wearingthese then let me know, thanks in advance...peace

yes they are pretty comfy but make sure you wear like mid socks becuz when ever you run you will feel that little metal peice on top of the shoe. and it willstart to hurt.

One of the best cushioned shoes ever. IMO. You give up a little court-feel, but the double stacked zoom air is so good you may not want to go back to regular.

Yea like they said the xix gives u tht extra bounce & cushioning they only thing is tht its a lil heavy

Appreciate it everybody, i played in them the other day and you guys were right about wearing long socks, i did but could still feel the top like you guyssaid. they were comfortable over all and think im going to stick with them for the season.

The SE versions are the best ballin' shoes. Great cushioning and great traction......

Originally Posted by NYC Finesse23

yes they are pretty comfy but make sure you wear like mid socks becuz when ever you run you will feel that little metal peice on top of the shoe. and it will start to hurt.
i had to find that out the hard way.
right where the metal piece hit, the skin went numb and i had an indent afterwards and a bruise for a couple days.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I wouldn't trust balling in recent jordans

Come on, man. The CDP XIX holds up well on the court, just like they did 4 years ago.

The XIX is one of my top five ballin' sneaks. The cushioning is amazing and the court feel and traction are pretty good.

well ive been balling in them now for little over a week and im sticking with them, there very comfortable and support my ankles well, they look pretty fly toowith the lights reflecting off the toe. i appreciate everyones comments and good looking.

I like to wear them casually.

Balled in them like several times, and my pinky toes were hurting! And the piece that's right on top of the flexy thing kept scratching me.

i used to ball with the og xix's but when they came out again in the cdp i started ballin in the cdp's and imo theyre one of the best shoes to ballwith
just make sure u wear mid socks

i've been wearing these for balling. great cushion and traction. highly recommend to wear mid socks!

Back
Top Bottom