Anyone related to someone famous?

i'm jay-z's brother.  he shot me in the shoulder that one time and we haven't spoken since.

no questions please

i wish i was related to ninjahood
Are you even black?

nerd.gif
no, he's Dominican.
nah hes black.

da hemi and da jesus piece dont lie

Papoose is my grandpa's sister's son.

And if ya'll start talkin smack Ima tell him and he'll drop some bars on everybody.

definitely wasted my time reading this thread. dudes would do anything for someone to reply to their response with these ---> :lol:

smh..:smh:

nah hes black.

da hemi and da jesus piece dont lie
The age old debate on NT. Haha , I always wondered why dudes put so much effort into claiming Dominicans are black etc. If dude didn't claim black should not force it on him if you are proud of your own race then thats what matters, means its an exclusive race, instead you try so hard to pair everyone in your race, sounds like you are ashamed trying to make it acceptable to be black. If it was me I would be like "na your not black, can't be ..." and keep it moving but thats me. 

The age old debate on NT. Haha , I always wondered why dudes put so much effort into claiming Dominicans are black etc. If dude didn't claim black should not force it on him if you are proud of your own race then thats what matters, means its an exclusive race, instead you try so hard to pair everyone in your race, sounds like you are ashamed trying to make it acceptable to be black. If it was me I would be like "na your not black, can't be ..." and keep it moving but thats me. 

Dominicans ARE black though.
Dominicans have African descendants, therefore making them black

I see this in many Hispanic neighborhoods, they be the darkest of dark yet they don't claim to be "black"
They're just some Africans that can speak Spanish, honestly

Same thing with Puerto Ricans

When African slaves were brought to these islands, they mixed with the native islanders etc, throw some white people in the mix, and that's how it came to be.

Dominicans ARE black though.
Dominicans have African descendants, therefore making them black

I see this in many Hispanic neighborhoods, they be the darkest of dark yet they don't claim to be "black"
They're just some Africans that can speak Spanish, honestly

Same thing with Puerto Ricans

When African slaves were brought to these islands, they mixed with the native islanders etc, throw some white people in the mix, and that's how it came to be.

View media item 905025

Back
Top Bottom