Anyone remember the 2004 AJ4 Classic Green?

I wanted a pair so bad during my freshman year but my mom wasn't going to spend $115 on kicks for me so I got some AF1s. As soon as I got my first paycheck I copped a DS pair on eBay and they are still DS to this day. I don't think I will ever wear them.

Funny that this post came up. I am FRANTICALLY hunting for a size 12 that I need before May. I literally just missed an auction for a pair last week. I forgot to bid SMFH:smh:

View media item 2356615

These were awful .. I hope they never retro. :x

All 4's from 2004-2012 were complete trash.

False. Cool Grey 4's released in '04. '06 we saw Black Cats, Tour Yellows, and Lightnings as far as standout colorways.

2012 4s were TERRIBLE, the white cement was passable only cause it didn't crack. The bred and fire red 4s cracked up FAST. 

the toro 4 and fear 4 are holding up good.

Toro's and Fears released in '13. But I agree, they are holding up well.

All 4's from 2004-2012 were complete trash.

I would strongly disagree.

Cool Grey, UNDFTD, Lightings, Lasers in both white AND Black, and Military's were ALL fire. Hell the Quality was pretty good as well.

They must have started yellowing in the store if they were sitting that long, right?

Surprisingly, they didn't start to yellow until a year later when I saw some people wearing them. Oddly enough, I haven;t seen anyone with a pair on in a VERY long time. These retro's weren't very popular at all back in the day. Not sure if they've gotten popular recently, but I still don't like them.

Or the white/green 14's for that matter :lol:

I had a pair of these I got off eBay for the low in like 2008.

Sold them last year for double what I paid cracked up and yellowed. The buyer sent me pictures after he had restored them and they looked great. Clean simple colorway.

The upper tongue material was an odd texture. Soft but rubbery.

People only dislike the 2012 cements only because we got an improvement on that cw since then, people only accepted it at the time because it's all that was available for the most part. 

Back
Top Bottom