Anyone rollin to Rock The Bells?

The line up is actually different this year! Im hyped to see Reflection Eternal . Cypress hill and Psycho Realm in LA? You know the mosh pits are gonna be infull effect ha ha

Also found this online, so its def made it easier, lawn seat but watever.

2 for 1 Concert Tickets LiveNation.com Today ONLY Today ONLY, July, 22nd. 2 for 1 Tickets to the following locations. www.LiveNation.com

acts.png

Originally Posted by DFABIX

mosh pits? at a hip hop event?.....
oh I'm no doubt OLD!

Two years ago when Rage hit the stage the place went ape sh**...fires, mosh pits, pepper spray. It was nuts. Passing this year though, the lineup just reallydidn't jump out at me
ohwell.gif

EDIT: I found my pics

BootsieCollins85 wrote:

Originally Posted by DFABIX

mosh pits? at a hip hop event?.....
oh I'm no doubt OLD!

Two years ago when Rage hit the stage the place went ape sh**...fires, mosh pits, pepper spray. It was nuts. Passing this year though, the lineup just really didn't jump out at me
ohwell.gif

EDIT: I found my pics

--------> Cool pics....You are talking about Rage Against The Machine and not "The Lady of Rage", right...????
laugh.gif

well, I can understand RATM creating moshpits (I don't consider them "hip hop" even if Zach raps more than sings....)...
but if people are moshing to Wu Tang or ATCQ or Evidence or DJ Abilities....
I'm kinda like "huh"?....
for me personally, I've never been able to be in a mosh pit and not start swinging for the fences with peeps....throwin' bows, fists, knees & feet....
its not fun to me when people bump ya.....lol
devil.gif

I was referring to Psycho Realm act more than the others. I been to a couple of their local shows in LA and Ventura county and at both cases the moshinstarted early and intense so I figured it was gonna be the same for this event but I think they go one very early so.

To those that went last year , how strict and thorough was the pat down ?

Originally Posted by MEXclusive

I was referring to Psycho Realm act more than the others. I been to a couple of their local shows in LA and Ventura county and at both cases the moshin started early and intense so I figured it was gonna be the same for this event but I think they go one very early so.

To those that went last year , how strict and thorough was the pat down ?
They aight on the patdown just make sure you hide them trees good if not theyl make you throw them away, i would suggest you get a girl to carrythem because it seems that their line is less strict (patdowns, bags)

Im not really feeling the show but wel see what happens at the last minute

I have two tickets that I'm selling because I'm going to HARD Summer instead. HIT ME UP ASAP.

anyone know the best way to bring some
pimp.gif
into the venue? gonna be myfirst time goin.. let me know!

i got all access passes for the first time this year. anyone know what im able to do with them exactly?

Last year I got free side stage VIP all day, got to eat with all the artists in the back
pimp.gif

I'm going again free this year. Hopefully it'll be VIP again, but either way.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i got all access passes for the first time this year. anyone know what i can do with em?
You get to stand in line and artists autograph your stuff and you can take pictures with them. You get free energy drinks too I think

Show was great.

Ice Cube, Nas and Damian, Big Boi and psycho realm all had great performances.

Who knew Slick Rick would show up
pimp.gif

Who else was a surprise performer? I got in at 3:30

frown.gif

Saddest day ever. I should have gone to RTB instead. My friends said it was dope. Glad for you guys who had a good time at RTB. Hard was THE WORST experienceI've ever had at a show, and I've been to a ton.

im soooooo glad i sold my HARD ticket to go to RTB instead. A bunch of my friends went to Hard and were pissed. Too many kids there and not enough security.

Back
Top Bottom