Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

and this question is a good one because i copped my first pair sr year of high school in 06... I figured it woulda died by now

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and since da south is late on everything, it looks like they picked it up right when NYC was about done with em...

i can def speak for NC and say nobody here rocks those craps. joints were always trash to me.
Being out at CiAA for the weekend im gonna have to say that isnt accurate
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I guess I can speak for the Raleigh area then. Lawd nozzzeeee what's going on everywhere else.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have never known men to wear Parasucos. Maybe that is just the DC in me but we only knew females that wore those. Stretch jeans. That was a nice era.

i didnt know they made them for men either

so I guess the Men's Parasuco movement was an NY thing only???...all the goons were up on Parasuco in the BX...

Parasucos, tall tee, pearl foams and a Vanson = freshest of the freshest!

Come out to Canada, you will see a lot of Asian teens with them on with Shox and Canada goose jackets

I still see a lotta up top cats (Harlem going up to the bx) rockin the entire denim jeans and Jean jackets with uggs. Real fitted too.
No offense ninja but its a lot of people up there I saw rocking it still.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I still see a lotta up top cats (Harlem going up to the bx) rockin the entire denim jeans and Jean jackets with uggs. Real fitted too.
lol que? 

DCAllAmerican wrote

As I said back then, the quality of those denims compared to the quality of lesser quality is not worth the price differential.

As I said back then, I have never had a pair of jeans malfunction on me. So I don't know what good quality denim is supposed to do.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]well said.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i grew up wearin levis, all i wear now is levis. they fit and look good to me.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

DCAllAmerican wrote

As I said back then, the quality of those denims compared to the quality of lesser quality is not worth the price differential.

As I said back then, I have never had a pair of jeans malfunction on me. So I don't know what good quality denim is supposed to do.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]well said.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i grew up wearin levis, all i wear now is levis. they fit and look good to me.[/color]

i put a couple of my friends on levis... they always knew what they were, just never game them a try...

Originally Posted by Wade187

lol que? 
He's referring to these.
Personally I think they're very homosexual looking and I've only seen NY dudes wear em....but to each his own I guess. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

"THE CRAZY THING ABOUT IT, I BEEN KNEW I HAD IT. I WAS BEIN PATIENT, Y'ALL WAS BEIN STAGNANT. THE CRAZY THING ABOUT IT, I BEEN GETTIN MONEY, I BEEN GETTIN !##%*. SHADES COST $600"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I mean they still the wave in NYC, i only have Levi's but i would like to cop some Trues.
The Denim Jackets are wavy too, i'm tryna cop one.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

lol que? 
He's referring to these.
Personally I think they're very homosexual looking and I've only seen NY dudes wear em....but to each his own I guess. 
eyes.gif

You know exactly what uggs I meant. I thought I was alone for a second. Yeah dudes rock it wit the jeans tucked in the boots and the fur showing. I guess I'm a classic dude. Ill rock my hard denim Levis with some nice sneakers and I'm good. I really thought I fell out of the fashion loop because in my school I see a lot of people rocking that clothing combination ... and most of them were uptop cats. When I saw ninjahood start the thread I was confused for a moment.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

lol que? 
He's referring to these.
eyes.gif

You know exactly what uggs I meant. I thought I was alone for a second. Yeah dudes rock it wit the jeans tucked in the boots and the fur showing. I guess I'm a classic dude. Ill rock my hard denim Levis with some nice sneakers and I'm good. I really thought I fell out of the fashion loop because in my school I see a lot of people rocking that clothing combination ... and most of them were uptop cats. When I saw ninjahood start the thread I was confused for a moment.
I only know about them because I go to school with a lot of NY people. Out here in D.C. people only rock Nike and Polo boots...and never nothing with fur
laugh.gif

I see a lot of my friends with them.

Here in Texas I mainly see rich white kids wearing them, Never seen soneone out in the hood with some, Just like I wear Levi's on a daily basis most of them wear True Religion on a daily basis.

I've seen some of my teachers wearing them, MIlF's at Wal-Mart wearing them. Women wearing these in general.
pimp.gif

Really don't have a problem with them, Everyone has their style...

TR had some really nice washes and denim...I still rock mine every now and then because of the nice fit and comfort.  If i remember right, they came after the baggy jeans craze and people naturally gravitated to better fitting jeans.  It was never about the quality, it was the cut that set them apart and thus drove people to drop $$$ on them.  The only evisus that came out were those really expensive baggy cuts which then went downhill due to the ridiculous back pocket designs...

Straight Gap Slouchy Slims in a grey wash for me. I see dudes in CT with Trues though
30t6p3b.gif

I see those Uggs all the time too on both girls and guys. I like the grey colorway
ohwell.gif

agreeed with True religion, i can't lie I laugh inside all the time when i see em.

I also wonder how pelle's actually are making a comeback also. SMH

Back
Top Bottom