Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I finally got some Blk/Whts today. I think these are my favorite out of all colorways. I'm a little late with this pick up but here are some pics of them and my others.
2ds0n4j

2cqy15c

347h4s6

C O O K # 4 5

4fitness, nice pick-up... i would have to say i like my blackouts better... not a big fan of the black/white. but i was always a sucker for the two sided colour... like the all-star game shoes...

What's up niketalk, I've been browsing since the first Zoom Kobe Post, but I never got around creating my own account. I have all the Zoom Kobes except for the USAs and the all black colorway.

PS Kobe Bryant is my favorite basketball player.

looooks eehhhhhhhhhhhh

kobe looks younger with that clean look.

question: does anyone know what techonlogy is being used in teh ZKII? (other than zoom air)
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Buy My Raygun Hats: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm12.showMessage?topicID=27290.topic

I wish my ZK1's were still in good shape some dude in some fake AJ 14's messed up the toebox of my Kobe's bad.
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
What You Know About That!​

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."-Kobe Bryant
Lakers On The Rise!

I still want to trade my white/black/red for a pair of black/whites. Mine are 11.5
I want to carry my cross daily...

Kingdugan,
The guy at my work flaked on me. If anybody on NT can put VHS to DVD, I got the 81pt. game so everybody can get a copy.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
Kingdugan,
The guy at my work flaked on me. If anybody on NT can put VHS to DVD, I got the 81pt. game so everybody can get a copy.

I have the game on my PC but it covered by Raps announce team not FSN West.
Quote:
corporateJP "Amazing.You might as well put a Jumpman on a Glad bag, some of you would buy it."

those Mambas are hot. they could be the first pair of ZK1s that i will buy, im still waiting on the 81pt game shoes.
"Michael Jordan...you are simply the standard by which basketball excellence is measured" -David Stern

Back
Top Bottom