Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

For anyone interested in the copping the stash x Zoom kobe 1's... there's about 10 people lined up outside of Nort :rofl:
roll.gif
SMH @ the hype beast ... and the pack is going between $800-$1300 :wow:
eek.gif

FreshPrince[/b]

does anyone think that it's ironic to see some of the sizes that sold out are now back up? you think resellers cancelled their orders?

For those of you who dont check the Zoom Kobe 2 thread, TIMBO13 posted the following info.

from a legit source

yall prob know this

but the first game he will wear 4 different shoes and the 4th quarter is when he revail his shoe i believe

and its a footlocker exclusive

I stayed up waiting all day for them shoes to be released, and I thought I had copped them, BUT I got an e-mail from nike.com telling me my order had been canceled cause the shoe was out of stock!!

I HATE THIS BS!

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

^^^^

i got the same email from nike...but i went online today and the size that they said was out of stock was up so i just bought them again...i hope they still have them in stock.

man i ended up getting my voucher but im not sure if i should get the usa's anymore
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Quote:
man i ended up getting my voucher but im not sure if i should get the usa's anymore

You waited all this time and now you don't know? Come on guy. These are best ZK1 out imo.
Quote:
corporateJP "Amazing.You might as well put a Jumpman on a Glad bag, some of you would buy it."

Add another one to the item out of stock list - yet its still available in my size at this moment - guess i gotta try to order again - this is really screwed up

People don't read?...Its just a rendering by Tokes..Not the Kobe2...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Those are so much better than the one posted in the other thread.

Do you guys think that they will still release new colorways for the AZK1 when the 2's come out?

OK WTH... my second order placed yesterday has been cancelled due to being out of stock (i placed it after recieving an out of stock email on my orginial order), despite the shoes still being available online at the time of second order and many hours after that - what the hell are they doing at ndc

I haven't got an order shipment confirmation or cancelation yet and its been a couple days. Is this normal?

8tothe24,

call them too when you got time. That's not normal at all. People either got theirs canceled right away or like me, got it shipped THE NEXT DAY AFTER NIKE HOLIDAY on Tuesday...SO it got shipped out on WEDNESDAY for me. CALL EM UP!

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Back
Top Bottom