Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

^^^^Damn. Those lebrons are nice.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

^is the kobe 1 box like the lebron 3 box?
like 2 boxes in one/does the box that holds the shoes slide out of the outer face box?
also, do the kobes that release in the US, do they have that keychain thing?
Thanks.

I think its POSSIBLE that the USA ZK1s will not get the box because he is not as popular here in the US as Asia (thats why they got cool Kobe shirts that werent released here). just MY thoughts.

NDC has another color added of the Shozoko shirt.
They went with the dark cinder/white combo again.

^^ that pic is insane
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

that hangtag/keychain came with the USA ZK1?

Nike, please release that box over here as well!

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

23l0cjn.jpg

^^ill @#%$!!!
eek.gif

-stayTrue

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue Suite B.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 955-8046

I don't understand why Nike waits until the summer to release most of the colorways. I think if they were available during the season, when Kobe is wearing them, more people would buy them.

Most people probably see Kobe wear a colorway and go to the store only to be disappointed to find out that they are not available for sale. Once the shoes finally come out (months later), a lot of the hype and died down, as Kobe isn't playing nationally televised basketball during the summer.

And people wonder why the shoes stay on the shelf
-Acts65
hi
Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo

acts65_ebay@hotmail.com

^ just for those who are wondering

the keychain/keytag says "if you want to achieve everything you must do it everyday"

just got my black outs for $99.......the only release this year that i've gotten on sale.I'm usually to impatient to wait , but since they aren't selling out why not wait for the sale price......but if Kobe keeps playing ball at the same pace for the next couple of years the re-sale value will be nice :smile:
smile.gif

This is the best answer they would give me:

Response (Russ) - 08/04/2006 03:46 PM
Dear Steve,

Thank you for contacting Nike regarding the Nike Air Zoom Kobe 1.

The following retailers will carry the Men's USA Basketball Apparel,
and some of the the footwear. In addition, Niketown.com will have some
items available as well. See the attached document for images of the
footwear.

CENTER CITY SPORTS
CHAMPS
CPS SPORTS, INC/PRO IMAGE
EASTBAY
FOOTLOCKER
FRONT ROW SPORTS INC

IOWA CITY SCHEELS
JC COLLINS INC
M & M SPORTS, INC.
NBA STORE
NIKETOWN.COM
ALL NIKETOWN STORES

RUDIN'S SPORTING APPAREL
SPORTS FAN ATTIC
SPORTS FANS LLC
SPORTS VENTURE, INC

Once again, thank you for contacting Nike. Let us know if you have
further questions.

Sincerely,

Russ
Nike

What's up guys.. sorry to get of the subject for a second, but since it seems here that most of all of us are Kobe fans I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion on this....

I just bought a pair of all star Huaraches the 2K4 and 2K5 brand new for $120 and I just wanted to see what I could get for these if I sold them? I already have a pair of both and don't need another one.

Can anyone confirm the release date of the laser "Asian Exclusive" 2K4? Will they be available on Nike Basketball.....or will eBay be the only place to pick them up?

Back
Top Bottom