Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Just a heads up, USA Zoom Kobe's already for sale on dplayground.com and if u look at the releases section they will also be selling the USA Lebron's 20-5-5's, and the black and gold laser 2k4's

I have no idea if they're releasing in the U.S. I jus kno dplayground.com is suppose to start selling them on the 19th.

Damn.....$260. If thats in Australian Dollars, its around $200 US dollars.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

From Kenlu.net, I guess every New KOBE release will have this Box...I couldn't wait for him to get his own Box...
24enxvp.jpg

24enzpu.jpg

24eo02g.jpg

24eo0a0.jpg

holla...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

What a great look...

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Did Kobe actually wear these shoes in the games? People said he was just wearing the regular black/yellow shoes without laser in that Portland clip.

CAN SOMOENE HELP ME OUT WITH THE SIZING? I JUST GOT MY ZK1 AND THEY SEEM A LITTLE BIG, I USUALLY WEAR A SIZE 11 IN ADIDAS AND THEY FIT FINE, THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF ROOM. BUT WITH THE ZK1 THEY SEEM A LITTLE BIGGER THEN THE ADIDAS WHAT DO I Do>
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

Quote:
People said he was just wearing the regular black/yellow shoes without laser in that Portland clip

he did. he wore a different variation of the color during the western conference finals when derek fisher hit that shot. but he also did wear the ones with the laser on it in MANY road games contrary to what you might hear
[size=+5]The Talented Mr Grizzly[/size]​

Hey y'all,

just wanted to give heads up to Socal that WSS on Crenshaw and Century have the Map 2k5's for $69.99. They only had a few sizes left, I got the last 8.5, but they a 9, 10.5, 11 and up, I believe, but call them to make sure. I remember Niketown releasing these, supposedly limited, for $130 and sold out. The phone lines were crazy at NTBH for a few days it seemed. I am glad that I waited. I hope I can help some people.
Peace

WSS
3102 W. Century Blvd
Inglewood CA, 90303
PH (310) 677-8377
14165111_z.jpg

"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

I finally got my first pair of ZK1 over the weekend...
it was a steal @ $60!
thanks to my girlfriend ;]
it was the black outs

anyway...anyone have confirmation on whether those boxes are gonna reach our shores!?

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

can anyone help with the sizing?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

Back
Top Bottom