Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

quick question to anyone that has bought team USA jerseys: are they like regular swingmans (stiched on #'s) or are they screenprinted #'s and names? I'm looking to personalize a USA jersey with Kobe's name and #. any info is much appreciated

^^not sure where you are getting yours done at. But from what I have seen, the only personalization that is offered is replicas which are screened on. The swingmans are stitched though.

If they are starting to personalize swingmans can you point me in the right direction as I am wanting the same thing as well.
[/b]​

Quote:
^^not sure where you are getting yours done at. But from what I have seen, the only personalization that is offered is replicas which are screened on. The swingmans are stitched though.

on eastbay.com you can personalize them, BUT the description says screenprinted so I thought that maybe there was another place where I could get a USA kobe jersey. don't know where else (besides eastbay) they can be personalized.

Quote:
why don't you just order it from ebay?
or get someone to ship it to your from asia?

The only user selling kobe USA jerseys looks suspect. looks like he is selling alot of fake stuff, so I don't know if he can be trusted. anyone else know where I could get one?

Quote:
who needs a kobe U.S.A. jersey when you can have a nike authentic Lakers away jersey? (shameless plug)

You sellilng? What size?
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Anybody wanna trade a worn but in new shape white/red/black ZK1 for a black/white ZK1 size 11.5???
I want to carry my cross daily...

I know I'm gonna touch on a sour note but why is there a lack of effort in Kobes designs for the public, but all this special stuff for exclusive stuff?

It's silly in my mind at the hate dude gets even with nice shoes and clothes. I think it's the fact Jordan homers feel threatened by him cuz of the recognition he gets.

Jordan is the GOAT and my favorite player and it doesn't matter what Kobe does
I want to carry my cross daily...

^ It's a sample pic, as most pics on eastbay are.

Also, they're not the "black outs"; the black/purple Zk1s are.

speaking of black/varsity maize ZK1s, i still havent worn mine yet and i got my pair when they were released online................wow
[size=+4]THE KING OF METAPHORS[/size]

^^^ Same here, this color will be an instant classic in a few years from now. I balled in any other colors of the ZK1 but i save the black /maize DS for d future .

Same here. I got mine when Finish Line put them on their website that very FIRST time. Still have yet to wear them.

I used to have like 3 pairs of Black/Maize.....til I realize how overrated it is and how I went OD on these things. So I sold 2 DS and beat the last one outdoors. IMO, the black/maize colorway suck...

the Black/purple BLACKOUTS are the best black colorway to release to the general public in terms of AZK1...black/purple just mesh very, very nicely!

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

my small kobe's collection :D
happy.gif

20060912.JPG

Back
Top Bottom